I just wanted to chime in and also see if there is a chance that I will be able to make the switch from Vera Secure to Ezlo Secure sometime in the future. Here is my wish list:
- [MOST IMPORTANT]: Control4 integration. I have all my lights and security sensors in Vera Secure and currently integrate with Control4 to allow it to control Vera devices from the Control4 UI and Navigators. I cannot switch without this.
- [VERY IMPORTANT]: Support for NuTone NWD500Z, NWT00Z, NWS15Z, and NLB60Z_ZWA. These are all discontinued products, but I own over 50 of them all together.
- Support for Fibaro FGD-212 dimmer module.
- Support for Vision Z-Wave Micro Switch. I have 10 of these.
- Various other Z-Wave/Z-Wave Plus devices that are newer and so would expect that they will have no problems.
- Iris Security Keypad (Zigbee) A.K.A CentraLite 3405-L.
- Ability to create Virtual Switches. I use these with Control4 integration, in conjunction with the House Modes plugin, to be able to change the house modes from Control4.
- It would be nice to have a fully functional Hikvision Camera plugin/integration with ability to record, but it is not necessary as they are in Control4 currently.
I hope this helps! Please let me know if there are any questions or if I should be voting up certain features somewhere.