Can I migrate from Vera hardware to Ezlo?

This is not yet possible but we’re working on a solution for this.

Keep an eye on this thread for the latest news: Migrating from Vera Hardware to Ezlo Hardware

I have over 70 devices, it took me a day and a half to exclude and include them all. What have been less but I ran into some issues with three devices (two ended up totally quitting). The third had an issue with being included but not working 100%. This caused issues with my scenes. Which inturn had me doing all kinds of troubleshooting.

I had about 12 to 15 scenes to also recreate. Not too bad but very time consuming. Don’t know how long it will be before the migration will be done / complete by the ezlo team.

Hi @ryantatum20 Hopefully, transferring over from Vera to Ezlo will be made possible soon, but we have no eta for that yet.

I have completed the migration from Vera Plus to Ezlo Plus by doing it one at a time. It was not difficult but it was time consuming. Once I received the Ezlo Plus, there was no way I was going to wait for the migration solution. New gadgets/upgrades can’t stay in the box/unused by me for very long.

3 Likes