Updates for EZLogic - 1.41.1 (Ezlo Hubs only)
Local MeshBot. Trigger. Date and Time
We improved “Special Time of the Day” subnode in Local Meshbot.
Previous trigger version described here: Updates for EZLogic - 1.39.1 (Ezlo Hubs only)
Now, the order of elements are following:
Trigger with offset could look like:
SSO for Itarian:
We provided ability for Itarian users to use EZLogic. If you have Itarian token, you could open EZLogic by this URL:
Note: Itarian will integrate EZLogic on their side soon.
Fixes and Improvements:
- Fixed right side comparator for Cloud Variables node in Edit mode in Local MeshBot.
- Fixed bitwise operator selection in Nested Groups in Local MeshBot.
- Fixed blank screen on Z-Wave associations page.
- Fixed typo on toast message when deleting a plugin.
- Fixed typo on toast message when adding a plugin.
- Fixed typo on backups page.
- Fixed columns search on Edge plugins page.