Updates for EZLogic - 1.40.1 (Ezlo Hubs only)

Updates for EZLogic - 1.40.1 (Ezlo Hubs only)

Link: https://ezlogic.mios.com/
Previous: Updates for EZLogic - 1.39.1 (Ezlo Hubs only)

Cloud MeshBot. Trigger. Cloud Variables.
Added “Current value” label for Cloud Variables. When you select a Cloud Variable in Cloud MeshBot you will see its value.
In case of long values, you could hover it:

We provided ability to compare Cloud Variables vs Cloud Variables. It’s possible to use them as left and right side comparators.

Note: Device vs Cloud Variables - next in line.

Local MeshBot. Trigger. Expressions as a left side comparator.
We added Expressions in Trigger section as a left side comparator.

Let’s create an expression first:

Then, use it in the trigger:

Note: Local Variable as left side comparators - next in line.

Customization. Notification and Interaction Flow MeshBots.
In addition to Cloud MeshBots we apply customization to Notification and Interaction Flow MeshBots. Customization will be applied to Trigger section only.

Note: Action section will be ignored as it contains only single node for both MeshBot types.

Fixes and Improvements:

• Fixed validation for Triggers in Cloud MeshBot in edit mode.
  • Fixed input for “string” capability type in Trigger section in Cloud MeshBot.
4 Likes

Not sure if it’s bound to EZLogic or hub firmware, but since a couple of releases, it seems all battery percentages are no longer updating in the UI and Vera App. Out of 14 battery powered devices, 12 are reporting 100% since 2 months I guess.

Am I the only one where this is happening?

Hi @jouked it could be that the sleep mode is activated on the devices for energy saving or maybe they stopped reporting information to the controller. We do some testing on your controller to check the devices. Please send us an email to support@ezlo.com

Recently (firmware 20.35.2156.5?) devices have started to report battery state again. Not sure if I can trust all reported numbers already, but hey, at least they are no longer stubbornly reporting 100%!