Updates for EZLogic - 1.39.1 (Ezlo Hubs only)

Updates for EZLogic - 1.39.1 (Ezlo Hubs only)

Link: https://ezlogic.mios.com/
Previous: Updates for EZLogic - 1.38.1 (Ezlo Hubs only)

Settings. Customization
We provided ability for end users to customize EZLogic. It’s possible to customize menu (1), Listing UI (2) and MeshBot UI (only Cloud MeshBot nodes) (3).

1. Menu:

1.1 You could change the logo.
    1.2 Exclude unused menu options.
    1.3 Rename menu options.
    1.4 Preview your changes.
    1.5 If you want to go to the next customization page click “Next” button.
    1.6 If you want to save your changes click “Save” button.

2. Listing UI

2.1 You could change page title.
    2.2 Exclude columns from the table.
    Note: Table contains mock data. Don’t worry if you don’t have these MeshBots and controllers.

3. MeshBot UI (Cloud MeshBot only)

You could include/exclude
    3.1 Trigger nodes
    3.2 Action nodes

Note: let us know what would you like to customize!

Local MeshBot. Date and Time. Special time of the day
We changed value type field. You could specify time range: after, before or at the event.

Also, it’s possible to add offset to the event. Minus - before, plus - after an event (Sunrise or Sunset).

On the image above trigger have the following logic: “From 2 hours before sunrise until midnight”.
Another example:

“From start of day until 1 hour 30 mins after sunset”.

Fixes and Improvements:

• Fixed backups list. You will see backups for the last 14 days.
  • Removed ‘use variable’ checkbox from Test Your Variables dialog in Cloud MeshBot.
  • Sanitize input for ‘Length’ and ‘Not length’ input value.

Thanks!

3 Likes

I just noticed that smoke sensors are no longer displayed in the Dynamic Dashboard. Is it just me, or does anyone else have this situation?

Room assignment doesn’t seem to work:

Recording 2022-11-21 at 11.15.59

Renaming the device also doesn’t work. If I rename the device in the app, this is also adopted in the Dynamic Dashboard, but not in the Settings/Devices menu of the web frontend.

Renaming of devices seem to work after clearing the browsers cache (when will that actually be fixed?). Room assignment behaves as follows: room assignment of the main device also sets the child device to the same room. Setting the room of the child device doesn’t do anything. I think I read somewhere in a changelog that you can assign different rooms to the child devices than to the main devices.

I just noticed that it’s no longer possible in EZLogic 1.39.1 to create new Z-Wave devices associations. Clicking ‘Create New Association’ leads to an empty webpage.

I tested this with both Safari and Chrome with identical results.

Hi @Odysee

we will prioritize the caching problem.
For the child device issue, There is the feature we mentioned. It will be live in the next release . that will also fix this odd behaviour of letting the user change the room but actually it is not changing.
And let us check on the smoke sensors.

Hello @jouked ,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

We replicated and reported this issue to the devs. Rest assured we will work our best to resolve this as soon as possible.

We created this ticket for you to follow up on the progress of this issue.

Best.

And another issue with ezlogic:

I had an existing meshbot to trigger a couple of lights on the press of a button of a switch. One of the (Ikea tradfri zigbee) lights lost its pairing to the ezlo hub. I deleted this light from the hub and re-paired the light as a new light. (it’s ‘Lamp muur 3’ in the screenshot below)

In the meshbot, the deleted light showed up as an ‘empty’ device. Editing the meshbot, I selected the right light, set the desired state and saved the meshbot.

Now when I press the switch, the 3 lights very briefly light up and immediately go dark again. So the flow mentioned above seems to corrupt the meshbot, even though this is not reflected in the UI.

I’ll probably delete this meshbot and will start over again, but maybe you want to examine the current state to see what went wrong.

I found a small display error:

When a device is renamed and the device is involved in a MeshBot it’s shown as “Device not found”:

The MeshBot still works. So here only the name is not updated.

@Alvaro_Ochoa can we get logs for this pls

@jouked we will look into this and get some logs.

@Odysee I’ll replicate and report right away.

Thanks again for the reports, we really appreciate it.

I’m happy to report that creating Z-Wave associations work again, positive to see that this issues are fixed pretty fast.

2 Likes

Despite all this terrible war and power outages our Ezlo Heroes in Ukraine working flat out for you guys and making sure to continue delivering day in day out!
Kudos to them!

3 Likes

I’m pretty aware of their situation. It’s actually pretty weird to get support for basically first world problems (my z-wave association not working) from people in the Ukraine who are under devastating attacks, while hearing about their constant power blackouts etc etc.

I carry enormous respect for the people at Ezlo, still working on this platform and doing their best to provide quality customer service, while living under these depressing circumstances.

6 Likes

Any news on the not displayed smoke sensors?

hi @Odysee

Sorry we couldn’t escalate the request back then. We are working on improving the platform for the designer. However we are working on the missing tiles. Smoke sensor will be out on Monday

1 Like