We are glad to announce updates for EZLogic - Beta 0.1.1
To edit your MeshBot do the following:
- Click ‘Edit’ button
- Apply changes
- Press ‘Save’ button
- Press ‘Save’ button to confirm editing
Also we are working hard to fix existing bugs.
- Removed comparison part for predefined device comparison block.
- Filtered devices from the Action section that don’t have setters. Example (Humidity sensor)
- Applied fixes for AND/OR/XOR operators in MeshBot page
- Fixed empty device label for devices with ‘/’ character in the name
Please let me know if you have questions about Web UI.
I assume you have a kind of prioritized backlog for the Web UI? Any chance of sharing this so we know what we can expect in what order? (Manage expectations…)
I myself am looking for two specific functions,
- Set a trigger for a specific time frame (e.g. between 4:00 pm and 6:00 pm),
- Add association to a device.
- We are working on specific time frame right now and will release it this week.
- I will discuss it and will let you know.
Yes, I think, it would be great to announce what we are going to provide next release. I assume, that we can add this info to the following release notes, but will also discuss it.