Updates for EZLogic - 1.55.1 (Ezlo Hubs only)

Updates for EZLogic - 1.55.1 (Ezlo Hubs only)

Link: https://ezlogic.mios.com/
Previous: Updates for EZLogic - 1.54.1 (Ezlo Hubs only)

Cloud MeshBot. Trigger
We provided ability to track capabilities state changes and use it as a trigger in Cloud MeshBot.
For example, if you want to receive a notification on every “lock” state change use “On change” option.

Note: it is not possible to have multiple “On change” triggers, connected by the “AND” operator, due to tech limitations for now. In case if you will try to add a second “On change” trigger, you will get a warning message:

Fixes and Improvements:

• Restricted max height for device’s settings menu, added scroll.
  • Fixed typo in a toast message on Plugins page.

Thanks!

3 Likes

The light sensor still doesn’t scale/fit into its assigned space

New dashboard will not load , have cleared cache also Android app loads but will not control any device
Help

Humidity Sensors are still incorrectly displayed as unreachable:

The version number is covered by the tiles:

In addition, scrolling with the mouse wheel has been stuck since the new design.

Your controller is offline. Please power cycle it or check the internet connection.
Let me know if it’s still offline after troubleshooting.

Mine show unreachable as well

New update for ezlogic 1.75.1 dashboard will not display on any browser
Have reset controller , flushed cache and clear data in all browsers, still will not load

There is a small issue. It should be fixed today. We will deploy a hotfix immediately

Sir if it is just a minor fix why isn’t it fixed yet?

I have the same problem with the humidity sensors on my thermostat. Did you correct the problem? As was ?

That display error is still not fixed.

we noticed another issue and rolled back to previous version temporarily. We are planning to fix all and release to live today or latest tomorrow morning.
Thanks for your patience