Updates for EZLogic - 1.49.1 (Ezlo Hubs only)
Previous: Updates for EZLogic - 1.48.1 (Ezlo Hubs only)
Device Settings page
We replaced general device icon by device category icons (1) on device cards and made device cards section collapsible (2).
Now it is possible to remove devices using Device Settings page.
Click on “Settings” → “Remove device”
and confirm it.
Note: For “persistent” devices, like sirens, “Remove device” button is disabled.
For new accounts we will request to accept licence agreement. Right after login the following screens will appear:
- End User Licence Agreement. You have to accept it (1) and click Next (2) button.
- Vera Control’s Privacy Policies. You have to accept it (3) and click Next (4) button.
- Consent and Legitimate Interests in Processing. You have to accept it (5, 6) and click Save (7) button:
Note: in case of updates, we will notify you and will request your confirmation again.
Event/Alert History page
Added basic validation for dates, it is necessary to provide both values, “Start date” should be less than or equal to “End date”.
Fixed alignment on Event/Alert History page, moved date pickers to the right side and UI related filters to the left side, improved font size and colors in date pickers.
Fixes and Improvements:
- Fixed “missing” Event/Alert History left side menu option for some accounts.
- Added Lua Script title length limit on UI side based on FW restriction.
- Fixed validation issue in Device node in Clould MeshBot.
Additional fixes for https://protect.mios.com/:
- Applied customized primary color on Device settings page:
- Fixed user creation under the partner account.