Updates for EZLogic - 1.48.1 (Ezlo Hubs only)

Updates for EZLogic - 1.48.1 (Ezlo Hubs only)

Link: https://ezlogic.mios.com/
Previous: Updates for EZLogic - 1.47.1 (Ezlo Hubs only)

Alert/Event History page
We provided ability to review alerts and events history. To open the page click on “Alert/Event History” navigation item.

The page contains filter options and table with events. In case if you have more than 1 controller, you will see controllers dropdown on top right corner.

• Using “Search” field #1 you could search through Description field value.
    Note: “Search” field is UI side filter for now, will be applied to already fetched events.
  • Using “Event type” field #2 you could filter rows by specific type.
    Note: “Event type” field is UI side filter for now, will be applied to already fetched events.
  • Date from #3 and Date to #4 will define date range for events.
    Note: They are server side filter options, when you fill these fields you have to Click “Search” button #5 and you will get updated list of events.
  • To navigate between pages use “<” (prev) and “>” (next) page buttons #6. Next page button connected to API and will fetch more events if needed.
    Note: Total events value not supported by API for now. It represents already fetched events on UI.

Fixes and Improvements:

• Decreased login time. Using Slow 3G connection it took around 16.5 seconds, now it takes 5.5 seconds.
  • Fixed House Mode node switch issue in Trigger section in Local MeshBot.
  • Fixed editing of IP Devices templates.
  • Fixed deleting of Published IP devices templates.
  • Fixed missing controller uuid parameter during a plugin installation.

Thanks!

3 Likes

Very good! This greatly simplifies troubleshooting. I’m assuming that only very few events/alterts are recorded at the moment.

This is what it looks like for me at the moment:

There are Triggers, but without a description and some Events without Type (I think Type Alert or Warning is missing). Manually settting something in the Dashboard also doesn’t result in an entry in this list (I’ve tested setting temperatur/mode of TRV and a switch).

1 Like

Thanks @Odysee ,
Actually it is not like a event history but more of an alert history for now. We are working on the extensive version of it. Also its better to add some explanation which events are shown here as you suggest.

1 Like

I noticed something else. It doesn’t seem to sort by date correctly:

Hello @Odysee,

We’ve created a ticket regarding this finding (ECS-1100)

Thanks for the report.

I don’t seem to have this page?

You have the correct version. Could you please try a different browser or an incognito tab?

No change. Tried Both. Did a reboot as well.

you are trying this at the ezlogic.mios.com web site right? Logging in with your vera account credentials?

yes
I have Ezlo secure.

This is a browser-specific issue.

Could you please complete these steps?

Google Chrome:

1. Go to ezlogic.mios.com
  2. Press F12 or go to the “Customize and control Google Chrom button” ( ) > More Tools > Developer tools.
  3. Then go to Application > Under the Storage Menu, select Indexed DB > Delete the Ezlogic Database.

DeleteIndexedDatabase

Also, please go to chrome://settings/content/siteDetails?site=https%3A%2F%2Fezlogic.mios.com > “Clear data”