Updates for EZLogic - 1.45.1 (Ezlo Hubs only)
Cloud MeshBot. Trigger. Cloud Variables
We provided type detection and type casting for Cloud Variables. Previously, variables used as strings only. Now, they could be transformed to #1 - integer and #2 - string (by default) types.
If Cloud Variable value detected as a number, it will be transformed to integer during MeshBot execution, other values will be compared as strings.
Let’s create Cloud MeshBot with numeric Cloud Variable in Trigger section:
- Let’s create Cloud MeshBot, which will be responsible to create Cloud Variable and every 15 mins update it with current temperature value:
Note: I renamed default “main_temp” property to be able to easily identify Cloud Variable.
Let’s test it, currently it shows as on the image:
Let’s create another MeshBot, which will use created Cloud Variable in Trigger section. I would like to be notified that value less than 10.
When Cloud Variables will be updated and Trigger will match the condition I will receive an email:
Also, we apply filter to the right side Cloud Variables. We display only variables with the same detected type as for selected variable on the left side:
Fixes and improvements:
- Fixed Plugins table sorting
- Fixed Plugin name label overflow
- Added numeric fields sanitizing in Cloud MeshBot Trigger
- Fixed MeshBot’s page hints overlap