Updates for EZLogic - 1.35.1 (Ezlo Hubs only)
Local MeshBot. Trigger. Cloud Variables node
We provided Cloud Variables as a left side comparator in Trigger section.
Note: How to create a Cloud Variable described here: 1.24.1
To use it:
- select Cloud Variable node:
- select Service:
- choose an Account:
- choose the Variable, comparator and provide value to compare with:
As a result your trigger could look like:
Note: all Cloud Variables have string type. When you save output (number, object etc.) as a Cloud Variable - they will be saved as strings. Consider it when constructing a trigger condition, they will follow strings (letter-by-letter) comparison rules, for example “20” > “100”. We are going to provide ability to define the type for Cloud Variables during MeshBot execution.
Fixes and Improvements:
- Fixed validation for URL in HTTP node.
- Removed “Save to Cloud variable” in HTTP node.
- Fixed empty list of NuCAL services in Trigger section in Cloud MeshBot.