Updates for EZLogic - 1.32.1 (Ezlo Hubs only)
1. Local MeshBot. Trigger. Date and Time. Weeks of the year
We added a tooltip for weeks of the year. It should be clear what exact period corresponds to the week number. Of course, next year you will have a different dates range.
The “Last” option means that meshbot will be triggered in the last week of the year regardless of the week number.
2. Local MeshBot. Actions. Set Variable node
We provided ability to set value for Local variable in Local MeshBot. For now, we supported the following types: int, string, boolean.
3. Cloud MeshBot. Actions. Storage in NuCAL node
In additional to Local MeshBot, it is possible to save services output as a Cloud Variable in Cloud MeshBot.
Fixes and Improvements:
- Changed font size on MeshBot page for dropdown and input fields.
- Fixed “not found page” on Edge plugins.
- Fixed UI validation for “Interval” in Date and Time node.