Updates for EZLogic - 1.3.1 (Ezlo Hubs only)
We provided more information on the page.
- Labels. If your device does not support associations you will see the following label:
- Metadata. We displayed max supported associations number and list of commands for selected channel and group:
- Attention messages. For example, for battery devices, it is necessary to turn it on right after pressing “save” button.
NOTE: We are going to make Firmware release with device associations support public soon, so stay tuned!
Added improvements and bugfixes for Plugins page.
- Provided user friendly names for plugins
- Fixed types for input fields in Configuration dialog
Provided consistent input fields for Date and Time node.
Reflect to hotzones changes in Vidoo app: adding/removing/renaming without page reloading.
The LATCH - it is unary function holds the true state forever after the trigger event becomes true. It then can be reset by external action. We do not have resetLatch on EZLogic yet, but will provide soon. Pay attention, probably, you would have to delete the MeshBot.
NOTE: available since advanced_scenes/1.31
We are working hard on NuCAL integration and this week we are glad to announce autocomplete for fields.
- Fixed bug with MeshBot node and True/False tab switching in Actions.
- Changed notification message