There is a bug on meshbots page when creating an HTTP action when using a firefox browser. For some reason the icon to hide or show the password is very large and covers much of the screen. This doesn’t happen with MS Edge. So that has been my workaround.
Must be some weird HTML artifact that messes up the icon scaling in FireFox.
Are you having a problem with Dynamic Dashboard?
I have a big issue with block sizes with my Thermostat and can not resize so I can see other blocks.
Also still issue with scene reliability and have scene device disappear on 6 of my scenes .
Had to re-write 6 scenes to now 4 times
We are aware of the issue with thermostat tile in Dynamic Dashboard. We are investigating this issue. We’ll notify you when the issue is fixed.
We’ll contact you to get more details on the scene device issue in order to check this issue on our side.
Weird issue with two of my meshbots. For some reason when I try to edit either of the top two out of a list of 17 I get a blank screen and the meshbot edit screen never comes up. The same thing happens on Firefox and MS Edge browsers. All of the other 15 work fine and I can edit them.
It seems the meshbot data is corrupted? Oddly I can see the meshbot from the iPhone client.
The other thing that can break the Meshbot rules so you then cant edit them.
I have noticed if I delete a device off the system and if a rule was referencing that device, then this can cause it to become not editable and I just get a blank page. But it will sometimes allow me to just delete the rule.
Other times I cannot even delete the rule via the web UI and I then have to use a command line script via ssh to delete it.
However this is not the only reason this seems to happen. Some of my rules seem to become uneditable for reasons unknown.
Re: I have noticed if I delete a device off the system and if a rule was referencing that device, then this can cause it to become not editable and I just get a blank page. But it will sometimes allow me to just delete the rule.
That might be my problem as well. I did delete a couple devices that were in some Scenes (Meshbots) so maybe that is an important clue…