Updates for EZLogic - 1.26.1 (Ezlo Hubs only)

Updates for EZLogic - 1.26.1 (Ezlo Hubs only)

Link: https://ezlogic.mios.com
Previous: 1.25.1

Fixes and Improvements:

Thanks!

2 Likes

There is a bug on meshbots page when creating an HTTP action when using a firefox browser. For some reason the icon to hide or show the password is very large and covers much of the screen. This doesn’t happen with MS Edge. So that has been my workaround.

Must be some weird HTML artifact that messes up the icon scaling in FireFox.

Are you having a problem with Dynamic Dashboard?
I have a big issue with block sizes with my Thermostat and can not resize so I can see other blocks.
Also still issue with scene reliability and have scene device disappear on 6 of my scenes .
Had to re-write 6 scenes to now 4 times

Hello @curiousB
Thank you for reporting the issue to us.
A ticket for the development team has been created for the issue you reported:
https://jira.mios.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/72/ECS-1029
Next week we are planning to investigate and fix the issue.

Hello @NCDude
We are aware of the issue with thermostat tile in Dynamic Dashboard. We are investigating this issue. We’ll notify you when the issue is fixed.
We’ll contact you to get more details on the scene device issue in order to check this issue on our side.

Like this?

One of my Thermostat’s is doing the same I think.

The problem with the Thermostat’s in the Dynamic Dashboard has now been fixed. I had to clear my browser cache data however. But my Thermostat tiles now look normal again.

1 Like

Hello @NCDude
We fixed the issue with the thermostat block size. It should be ok now.

Weird issue with two of my meshbots. For some reason when I try to edit either of the top two out of a list of 17 I get a blank screen and the meshbot edit screen never comes up. The same thing happens on Firefox and MS Edge browsers. All of the other 15 work fine and I can edit them.

It seems the meshbot data is corrupted? Oddly I can see the meshbot from the iPhone client.

Weird not sure why this is.

Same thing happens to me sometimes aslo. Cant edit particular rules and get a blank white page.

From my experience it generally means the rule got corrupted somehow.

Hello @curiousB

The issue you reported on the Firefox browser has been fixed:

yes, got that and have tested it. I was just citing a new issue I had with corrupt meshbots that become uneditable via web interface but ok in iPhone app.

I’m reviewing your comments on the “corrupted” scenes topic. We’ll investigate it asap.

The other thing that can break the Meshbot rules so you then cant edit them.

I have noticed if I delete a device off the system and if a rule was referencing that device, then this can cause it to become not editable and I just get a blank page. But it will sometimes allow me to just delete the rule.

Other times I cannot even delete the rule via the web UI and I then have to use a command line script via ssh to delete it.

However this is not the only reason this seems to happen. Some of my rules seem to become uneditable for reasons unknown.

Re: I have noticed if I delete a device off the system and if a rule was referencing that device, then this can cause it to become not editable and I just get a blank page. But it will sometimes allow me to just delete the rule.

That might be my problem as well. I did delete a couple devices that were in some Scenes (Meshbots) so maybe that is an important clue…