Updates for EZLogic - 1.19.1 (Ezlo Hubs only)
1. EZLogic UI Facelift. MeshBot page.
Create MeshBot Modal:
Local MeshBot page:
2. Local MeshBot. Exceptions in Action
We added Device and House Mode nodes in Action section:
Also, it is possible to add multiple exceptions, connected by and, or, xor operator:
Note: available since advanced_scenes/1.44
3. Variables in Trigger section.
We updated ability to use variables as right side comparand in Trigger section. It is possible to compare device’s capability with variable if they in the family type.
numeric: [int, float, scalableValueTypes]
strings: [string, token]
Let’s create a variable with temperature type:
Than, use it in a trigger:
Fixes and Improvements:
- Fixes for Exceptions in Actions
- Allow empty string as a value in Variables page