Updates for EZLogic - 1.12.1 (Ezlo Hubs only)

Updates for EZLogic - 1.12.1 (Ezlo Hubs only)

Link: https://ezlogic.mios.com
Previous 1.11.1

Updates:

Local MeshBot. Notifications. Preview

You can notice that current “Notification MeshBot” version could contain a single trigger, based on Date and Time or Device state.
If you want to build more complex trigger, for example, based on Date and Time AND Device state, or multiple devices states (from the same controller) you can use Local MeshBot.
We also added preview section:

Virtual Container. Action item.

Now, it is possible to map NuCAL services API calls to device capabilities using Virtual Container page. For example, you can map “Create SpreadSheet” call to simple “power_command”.

1. Go to “Virtual Container”
  2. Click on “+ Create new container” button
  3. Click on “+ Add capability” button
  4. Fill the fields.

“Standart” - one-to-one mapping.

“Advanced” - you can customize your mapping using JavaScript code, based on command’s input parameters. For example, you can map “create spreadsheet” command in case if you “turn on” your Virtual Container and “delete spreadsheet” - otherwise.

Note: We are still working on UI support for Virtual Container devices in Dashboard.

Fixes and Improvements:

1. Fixed “hours” value in Date and Time node.
    Before:

After:
  2. Fields validation and better UI representation for non-string types: “boolean” - toggle, “enum” - select.

3. Fixed multiple toasts on Expressions page.

Thanks!

4 Likes

Multiple time and date trigger are not allowed since the last version. Will this feature be built-in again? Or how do I define a trigger for example: every Monday after 6:30 pm

I’ve created some test MeshBots:

In the “MeshBot type” row, shouldn’t it be better to say “Automatization/Notification/Interaction MeshBot (local/cloud)” instead of just local/cloud?

Both Notification and Interaction MeshBots require cloud…
Because Notification will send email etc, or push IOS notifications etc (although we are working on a local version as well)…
and Interaction will also require Cloud…
So the only one that has Local / Cloud difference is the Automation one.
Local means: MeshBot runs in your Edge Computer (Hub)
Cloud means: MeshBot runs in the Cloud

But how can you differentiate between Automation MeshBot (cloud), Notification MeshBot and Interaction MeshBot in the list? All are referred to here simply as “cloud”. Sorting, for example if I want to display all Notification MeshBots, is not possible in this way.

Ah…I see the issue you are raising.
I agree it should say it.

Updates for EZLogic - 1.12.3

1. Added “PUT” HTTP Method in WiFi Device plugin generator.

2. Display proper MeshBot types on MeshBot listing page.

3 Likes