Tell us which integrations you want us to make for the EZLO PLATFORM please

I would also like to see some yamaha AV receiver integration again. I am one of the few still on UI5 because I really want to be able to control my receiver and surveillance cameras. The camera and receiver integration was the reason I purchased Vera.

2 Likes

@Lonestar10, when you list something like the (new) Tempest Weather Station, are you envisioning @ezlo creating an API interface through which you can (remotely) read the unitā€™s data streamā€¦?

ā€¦or do you picture a direct WiFi / UDP / HTTP interface where your controller would be pulling data directly (locally) from the Weatherflow hub inside your home?

ā€¦or both? :smiley:

@LibraSun Ideally, both. However, the most useful scenario would be to pull data from the Tempest to trigger events or scenes in Vera.

4 Likes

I donā€™t know if itĀ“s possible but I would love to have Google TTS support (as the Alexa TTS).

2 Likes

Iā€™m thinking Z-wave devices supported on EZLO and Vera Platform will likely progress well.
What will not be are existing WIRED Security zones and contact outputs.

If EZLO could have updated plug-ins for DSC and Honeywell for its new OS should give EZLO market advantage for imbedded systems wanting to install devices not previously wired ripe for Z-Wave and IP devices; door locks, deadbolts, garage doors, lighting, HVAC, outside irrigation and landscape lighting all on a single EZLO astronomical clock. I donā€™t see current Hub offerings taking advantage of imbedded WIRERD zones and outputs let along an available Z-Wave device with 8-48 zones and 2-8 contact outputs. Again, just the zones and outputs (no lighting, HVAC, scenes). That would require EZLO and Vera system to be the main GUI and scene programmer.
For example, Leviton has purchased HAI Omni (Zones, outputs, UPB lighting, HVAC). Leviton is abandoning the HAI product while there is a big imbedded base with UPB Lighting, HVAC, security, obsolete Z-wave, no door locks, no more wireless add-ons, bla bla.
HAI can interface Control-4, Crestron, proprietary Leviton Vizia-RF Z wave, Insteon, ZigBee, Nu-Vo, Lutron, blah blah and can be installed in small to very large installations.
My wish list for the EZLO and Vera controllers to have included interactions or plug-ins to get access to a very large base of wired zones and contact outputs.

1. Leviton Omni ā€“ Zones and outputs only
  2. DSC ā€“ Zones and outputs only
  3. Honeywell ADEMCO 20P ā€“ Zones and outputs only

Thanks for asking!
Jerry

3 Likes

Wifi: Nest Cam and Nest Hello (Google cameras)
Also dynamic och local TTS.

Thanks for asking!

1 Like

I know you have already integrated the Fortrezz water valve into the current firmwares, but I would like to see the Fortrezz (water) flow meter also integrated. This seems logical since apparently Ezlo purchased Fortrezz, and that water meter is currently integrated with Smartthings and Homeseer according to the Fortrezz web site details on the flow meter itself. It should be able to not only count gallons but also give rate of water usage through the meter which could in turn send messages to a water valve to shut off the water if the flow is too high or too long of a period of time. I have had such a valve for 3-4 years and had some functionality (it counted gallons of water used) with the newer Fortrezz plug in present in the Vera plug in list (this plug in was developed by a contractor who was paid by Fortrezz to give the flow meteer at least some rudimentary function). Unfortunately, I am having trouble regaining that function on my Vera Plus with the new 7.31 firmware upgrade. Customer care is currently working on that.

1 Like

@melih, weā€™re excited now.
You have a list. Did you guys have an estimate of this list?
A timeline would be great. The only point touched is Fibaro, but that is not even 1% of this list.
It woould be great to see a list of items that you will do and what you wonā€™t because Iā€™m assuming thatā€™s the case.

we started putting the ā€œcurrent progressā€ to show whats done , what issues etc etcā€¦so that you can track it.
its in the original postā€¦just click to see it.

1 Like

I saw that, I even said that in my post, just above:

I am asking about a timeline for the rest, Iā€™m assuming that you already have that and not just work on Fibaro.

Personally I donā€™t see the point in listing individual Z-Wave devices in the original post, from a particular manufacturer.

Iā€™d rather just list that manufacturer and know that manufacturers entire device portfolio will at some point in the future will be supported.

As for when? Thatā€™s like asking how long is a peice of string.

Here was my manufacturer list.

1 Like

We will provide visibility as we have it. Product management team is in charge of providing the visibility and they will be updating the post as they get visibility.

Great List!

I would like to see support for Russound RNET.

Thank You

2 Likes

Google Home / ChromeCast TTS support. So you can send TTS announcements from Ezlo to any of your Google Home speakers or ChromeCast devices when something happens. for example a sensor is tripped / not tripped.

I have been playing around with node-red this week, they have some Voodoo magic here.

Now when for example my door is opened or closed a TTS is sent directly to my Google Home speakers.

Would be nice to see some Ezlo native support for this and for Amazon Alexa TTS announcements.

*Danfoss Living Connect LC-13 Z-Wave
*Bosch Indego
*iKettle (plugin)
*Solar Meter (plugin)
*Power Arithmetic (plugin)
*Virtual ON/OFF Switches (plugin)

1. IFTTT (complete version, not Beta)
  2. Switchbot
  3. Switchbot Hub Plus
  4. Synology Surveillance Station Remote
  5. Google home (native integration without plugin)

I hope that you will finish the work on one of the above items until the day when my Vera hub becomes obsolete :rofl:
Good luck!

1 Like

The work above does not relate to your Vera hub.
it relates to Ezlo hub.

Support for the NetworX/CADDX security panel plugin is critical for my home.

This capability is what led me to Vera in the first place several years ago, and will be what leads me away it no longer works on the Vera or is not ported to EZLO h/w. The plugin is not currently supported by the original developer, but functions perfectly, on the Vera, as-is.

1 Like

I should also mention the Flume water meter by www.flumetech.com. They have an API access for users. It would be nice to have Ezlo/Vera scenes based on water usage.

1 Like

Aurora AOne range of Zigbee lighting products.

https://aone.auroralighting.com/