Tell us which integrations you want us to make for the EZLO PLATFORM please

I have a Volumio system. Native integration would be nice, but it’s easy enough to curl to the API from an os.execute script.

C

Hi,

in addition to the devices and apps listed already, Netatmo Weather and Netatmo Thermostat would be ideal for us. Hue Tap would be good, if possible.

Thanks

I haven’t seen Sengled Zigbee lights yet. Their color bulbs cannot work with existing Vera units because they run on a different Zigbee setup than what’s installed. I have 2 dozen of them or so, all running local on a competitor hub at the moment.
Also, Switchbot would be nice. They’re coming out with some clever devices and IR/RF blasters.

1 Like

And please dont forget the app:
Variable container

1 Like

Thought of another one. Honeywell WiFi thermostats. The current integration is solely a community developed plugin. It’s crazy there is not an official cloud to cloud plugin in place already. SmartThings, Wink, Alexa, Google, and I’m sure a ton others already have official support for these.
Edit: Even MyQ has some integration with Honeywell now. They spam my email about it every so often.

Probably much easier to go to HASS and look at the integrations that they have, after all many leave Vera for the many choices that the community there has developed.

2 Likes

Probably stating the obvious: But will system logging be included, so that we can troubleshoot configuration problems?

And will ezlo be leveraging the Luup language (MiCasaVerde intellectual property, I presume) as a foundational part of the new platform?

I don’t think I’ve heard what other scripting languages might even be available/compatible. But I consider these integrations of a sort.

I added it to the list but I need more info on this one @cokeman. You can also just give me a link where I can look for more details if you have it handy.

1 Like

it’s a plugin that is in the mios app store.

1 Like

we have the LUA engine already included in the Ezlo platform.

But You have to make a new one, as you can see.

But its brilliant, if you want to display dato yourself, I can’t live without it. I have several devices, where I do math on the reading, and can here display the results.

1 Like

sure pls put it in the wishlist post.

I forgot doorbird, they have full integration with fibaro, i hope to see the same with ezlo in future.

here is the video for doorbird with fibaro:

1 Like

I would add Blue Iris, Opensprinkler… and also the Samsung Smartthings appliances

1 Like

I would like to add Telldus and Nexa (Swedish) Z-wave series.
Especially Telldus magnet sensor and Nexa in-wall dimmer.

Customizable push notifications is also on the wishlist.

Thank you!

HeatIt series: https://www.heatit.com/z-wave/
Sunricher series: Z Wave Home Automation, Z Wave Dimmer, Smart Home - Hongkong Sunricher (They are widely re-branded. Ex the HeatIt push-buttons are re-branded Sunricher devices)
Sonos

And as a developer I would like to see MQTT as a native part of the platform.

1 Like

My wishlist would be:

All NeoCoolCam ZWave devices
Logitech Harmony Hub

Regards,

1 Like

+1 for this weather station looks very good!

5 Likes

i want to see Rachio irrigation plugin
and Secure sir321

Waiting for Ezlo hub that can replace the Vera edge …

1 Like

Thanks for listening. Here’s what I’d like to see work with Vera:

ZWave

1. iBlinds Window Coverings
  2. All AeonLabs products
  3. All Fibaro products

Zigbee

1. Hue lights
  2. Hue power plugs and motion sensors

Cloud Integrations

1. IFTTT
  2. MyQ garage door
  3. Weather Service with forecast

WiFi Integrations

1. Harmony Hubs
  2. Netatmo Weather
  3. Sonos

Plugins

1. Reactor
  2. Weather (watches & warnings)
  3. Alexa

Other

1. Tempest Weather Station
  2. Konnected Alarm Panel

…and one more: S2 class devices, including Inovelli Switches.

3 Likes