Tell us which integrations you want us to make for the EZLO PLATFORM please

Integration request for MCO Home IR2900 thermostat submitted:
https://jira.mios.com/browse/ECS-784

1 Like

I would just like an update on ECS-750. This is for an item integrated months ago that doesn’t work.

Hello, I added the locstar door lock to my ezlo plus gateway and it is working correctly, it is a great lock and inexpensive, it would be good to review an integration of this lock. [Custom Z wave wifi smart electronic locks,Z wave wifi smart electronic locks Manufacturers (Custom Z wave wifi smart electronic locks,Z wave wifi smart electronic locks Manufacturers)
dd62147f81beaf2516de65f8ce0f8f04_medium

Hey Richard, I see you have access to the ECS-750 ticket and have requested updates there. That’s the best way to get updates. We would have done the same since Jira is the only communications channel we have with the integrations team, so there’s no more option here than waiting or insisting with them directly through the ECS ticket.

Cheers!

Hi everyone,

there’s a kickstarter project for a IR/Bluetooth/WLAN remote control with an open API that will also support smart home controllers.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/marton/remote-two

So far, some are on the list:

• Home Assistant
  • Homey Pro
  • OpenHAB
  • Hubitat
  • ioBroker
  • Domoticz
  • IKEA Trådfri Hub
  • HomeKit
  • Matter (when it’s released)

Wouldn’t it be great if Ezlo was there too?

Maybe someone from Ezlo should get in touch :wink:

1 Like

I put in a request to integrate a Zooz Zen31 back JUNE 6, 2021 and AUGUST 14, 2021 and haven’t heard back…is this request assigned? Can I get a status, please?

I see the post above (Tell us which integrations you want us to make for the EZLO PLATFORM please - #242 by Oscar.Morales) with the Zen31 mentioned, but it isn’t listed in the Supported Devices page (Ezlo Platform Z-Wave supported Command Classes & Devices)

Hi There,
Sorry for the late response.
We have accepted your request for device integration and we have already finished working on it.

Please install the latest version of the app and check your devices working.

If you need any help, please contact us.

Thanks,
Ezlo Support Team

I recently switched to the Ezlo plus from the Vera edge.
I am having issues with the Ezlo pairing and controlling two of my Z-wave devices, which worked fine with the Vera edge.
I was on the phone with tech support for over an hour back in the beginning of October and we couldnt get them to work
I was told an integration request was submitted for both devices, but I dont see it listed anywhere.
My devices are:
Schlage Z-wave door lock FE599
Radio Thermostat CT101

Thank you

Hello @serpico1,
You can find the integration request in the links below:

Kind regards!

@serpico1

RadioLink CT101 Thermostat We have already ordered this and waiting for delivery.

Just let me know if this is the lock you have purchased, need your confirmation, please.

https://www.amazon.com/Schlage-FE599NX-CAM-716-ACC/dp/B0083GJ19E

Yes, the Control4 integration is a must for me. I have too many zwave devices (80+) in us my home which uses Vera as a proxy to Control4. Please let us know when that may occur.

1 Like

Yes
That is the lock. although mine is nickle, not black
Also, if you are able to integrate the lock and thermostat, how does that info get to my controller? is it a firmware update, a software update in the app?

Any security keypad integration is appreciated. I don’t know how many options are out there but there is currently a very slim list of supported keypads. I think that Ring has a nice keypad. For those of us who use this as an automation and security system, a keypad is a nice touch so it feels more like a traditional alarm system.

These look interesting, Flic Twist buttons.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/shortcutlabs/flic-twist-the-wireless-dial-for-your-smart-home

Never used any of those Flic buttons, are they WiFi?

Says they will support “Matter”.

What are Ezlo’s plans regarding this new Matter standard?

1 Like

Do you have any timeframe for when Ezlo Plus/Secure will have the Control4 API integrated? It’s making me nervous that you can’t find any more Vera’s and this $300 box could crater my entire home automation.

Home assistant integration please

Hi @Leandro, I no longer have access to the Jira. Can you let us know what’s the latest on Control4 integration, please and thank you.
Cc: @hizzle

I don’t see any further updates on Jira, probably because it depends on the resolution of the blocking issues before it gets to be worked on. Maybe @BenjaminB is able to shed more light on a timeframe for this considering he works closely with the integration teams.

1 Like

Ashkan, Leandro and BenjaminB, Most appreciated. I’d even be happy to contribute if this can be made a priority. Thanks.

Just to make sure that everybody is on a same page, everybody that is asking control 4 integration is asking for a Control4 driver for ezlo that can be used to import all devices from ezlo to Control4 and not an to integrate control4 in to ezlo. I’m not sure if integration team understood that.