Tell us which integrations you want us to make for the EZLO PLATFORM please

Thank you, so that means it’s still in progress. which is good! Control4 was the main reason I got Vera cause I wanted to connect my Shades (Z-wave) to vera and have them in my Control4 interface too. I’ll sit tight! :slight_smile:
also, I do have an account, but when I try to access it it redirects me to the main page:

I think I don’t have access to the board itself.

Thanks anyways, is there an option to get notified of the progress? perhaps being a watcher on the task in jira?

That’s odd. Please try it with this link after making sure you logged in with your Jira credentials:

https://jira.mios.com/browse/ECS-503

Let us know here if you get to access, if you do, you should be able to become a watcher of the issue by clicking this option on the right-side panel:

Same result, point me to the Ezlo Community Feature Request and Bug Tracker page. :frowning:
even if I go to requests and select any request opened by any requester, it shows me nothing. I’m pretty sure I don’t have access to the board.

Alright, I just added you manually to the ECS project with the email address you use here in the community:

Please give it another try now:
https://jira.mios.com/browse/ECS-503

Cheers!

1 Like

So, Ezlo promises device integration within 90 days on ezlo.com hub page:

Guaranteed to work with any Z-Wave or Zigbee device

Don’t see the device you want? Let us know and we’ll add it within 90 days.*

I sent a request to integrate Zooz ZEN77 700 Series S2 Dimmer about 6 months ago, (ECS-474), but it’s still not integrated. And no ETA.

Seriously? Half a year to integrate a simple dimmer?

And I was somehow mislead to believe that any certified 700 series device is automatically fully functional with Ezlo. I though that’s the whole point of the new 700 series, you just scan qr code and it’s included and fully working.

Lots of false promised. Very few devices are really fully working as advertised.

1 Like

Hello @echino,
We truly apologize for the delay in the integration request. Even though there is a standard for Z-Wave devices, the changes made by the manufacturer on their products, among other things, can make the integration harder to achieve than usual. The development team is still working on the case. In the meantime, we kindly invite you to try the “Generic Z-wave device” option to pair this device.
Kind regards!

Hi @echino
It has been a challenging few months for the team here and we apologize that your experience with us was not up to expectations. I should also let you know that our SLA90 day integration promise started on May 10th 2021; I see this might be another reason why your request was not handled because it came before the date. But our purchasing department also told us Zooz Zen77 was out stock when they purchased all zooz products from Amazon.com

Last few months Amazon had delivery delays due to other factors like COVID which made getting new products tough!

Anyway, we will get this integrated ASAP! We just placed an order for Zen77 on amazon.com and most likely we will receive it next week and send it to our engineering department. Most probably we can update you in the first week of October.

Check out what we have tested, integrated, and working with the Zooz device on below

4 Likes

Hi everyone!

It would be nice if you consider MCO’s new IR thermostat, the IR2900 is the z-wave 700 series, I was able to include it in the ezlo plus controller but it was added as a door lock. IR Thermostat IR2900,Mcohome
Captura

Hey. Could you please PM me the serial number of your controller? I just sent you a message. It is required when submitting integration requests. Thanks

1 Like

Integration request for MCO Home IR2900 thermostat submitted:
https://jira.mios.com/browse/ECS-784

1 Like

I would just like an update on ECS-750. This is for an item integrated months ago that doesn’t work.

Hello, I added the locstar door lock to my ezlo plus gateway and it is working correctly, it is a great lock and inexpensive, it would be good to review an integration of this lock. [Custom Z wave wifi smart electronic locks,Z wave wifi smart electronic locks Manufacturers (Custom Z wave wifi smart electronic locks,Z wave wifi smart electronic locks Manufacturers)
dd62147f81beaf2516de65f8ce0f8f04_medium

Hey Richard, I see you have access to the ECS-750 ticket and have requested updates there. That’s the best way to get updates. We would have done the same since Jira is the only communications channel we have with the integrations team, so there’s no more option here than waiting or insisting with them directly through the ECS ticket.

Cheers!

Hi everyone,

there’s a kickstarter project for a IR/Bluetooth/WLAN remote control with an open API that will also support smart home controllers.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/marton/remote-two

So far, some are on the list:

• Home Assistant
  • Homey Pro
  • OpenHAB
  • Hubitat
  • ioBroker
  • Domoticz
  • IKEA Trådfri Hub
  • HomeKit
  • Matter (when it’s released)

Wouldn’t it be great if Ezlo was there too?

Maybe someone from Ezlo should get in touch :wink:

1 Like

I put in a request to integrate a Zooz Zen31 back JUNE 6, 2021 and AUGUST 14, 2021 and haven’t heard back…is this request assigned? Can I get a status, please?

I see the post above (Tell us which integrations you want us to make for the EZLO PLATFORM please - #242 by Oscar.Morales) with the Zen31 mentioned, but it isn’t listed in the Supported Devices page (Ezlo Platform Z-Wave supported Command Classes & Devices)

Hi There,
Sorry for the late response.
We have accepted your request for device integration and we have already finished working on it.

Please install the latest version of the app and check your devices working.

If you need any help, please contact us.

Thanks,
Ezlo Support Team

I recently switched to the Ezlo plus from the Vera edge.
I am having issues with the Ezlo pairing and controlling two of my Z-wave devices, which worked fine with the Vera edge.
I was on the phone with tech support for over an hour back in the beginning of October and we couldnt get them to work
I was told an integration request was submitted for both devices, but I dont see it listed anywhere.
My devices are:
Schlage Z-wave door lock FE599
Radio Thermostat CT101

Thank you

Hello @serpico1,
You can find the integration request in the links below:

Kind regards!

@serpico1

RadioLink CT101 Thermostat We have already ordered this and waiting for delivery.

Just let me know if this is the lock you have purchased, need your confirmation, please.

https://www.amazon.com/Schlage-FE599NX-CAM-716-ACC/dp/B0083GJ19E

Yes, the Control4 integration is a must for me. I have too many zwave devices (80+) in us my home which uses Vera as a proxy to Control4. Please let us know when that may occur.

1 Like