Newly Integrated Devices on Ezlo Platform 2021-Jun-07

Hello all,

We continue with our posts with newly integrated devices on Ezlo Platform.

Here you can see the newly integrated Z-Wave devices :

Manufacturer Model Number Device Type
Jasko ZW4105 Smart Switch
Jasko ZW4002 In-wall smart Fan Control
Jasko ZW3107 Plug-inSmart Dimmer
Eaton RF9601D Z-Wave Wireless Switch
Leviton R03-DZPD3-1BW Plug-in Lamp Dimmer Module
Zooz ZEN26 VER.3.0 S2 on/off switch 3.0
Enerwave ZW15SM-PLUS WIRELESS HOME AUTOMATION SMART DEVICE
Aeotec ZW080-A17 Siren Gen5
Leviton VRPD3-1LW Scene capable plug-in module
Zooz ZEN24 ver3.0 Toggle dimmer
Honeywell ZW3104 Plug-in smart dimmer
Fibaro FGFS-101 ZW5 v3.4 Flood Sensor
Aeotec ZW187-A Recessed Door Sensor 7
Aeotec ZW110-A02 Smart Switch 6
Aeotec ZWA001 LED Bulb Gen6 Multi-White
Fibaro FGDW-002-1 Door/Window sensor 2
Kwikset 914 SmartCode
Zooz ZSE29 VER 2.0 outdoor motion sensor
Enbrighten GE ZW3106 Plug-in Smart Dimmer
Dome DMDP2 Wireless Z-Wave Door/Window Sensor
Enbrighten GE ZW3008 Smart Motion Dimmer
Aeotec ZWA008-A Door/Window sensor 7
Enbrighten GE ZW3009 In-wall Touch Sensing Smart Dimmer
Fibaro FGD-212 us v3.5 Dimmer 2
Zooz ZEN27 ver3.0 S2 on/off switch
Sensative 1101012 Strips Guard
Jasko ZW6302 Smart Motion sensor
Ecolink DW-ZWAVE2.5-ECO Door/Window sensor
Enbrighten GE ZW4006 Smart Motion Switch
Yale B076WZT4VD yale assure lock sl with z-wave manual
Aeotec ZWA005-A TriSensor
Leviton HSP02-0 Motion Sensor
Enbrighten GE ZW3005 In-wall smart dimmer
Fortrezz 8156a-fm5202 Flood Sensor
Enbrighten GE 46202/ZW4009 In-Wall Smart Switch
Zooz ZEN23 VER. 4.0 Togle switch
Enbrighten GE 14294 / ZW3005 In-Wall smart dimmer
Aeotec ZW117-A01 Range Extender 6
Enbrighten GE ZW4201/39346 Plug-in Outdoor Switch
Enbrighten GE 14315/14288/ZW1002 In-Wall Tamper Resistant Smart Outlet
Enbrighten GE ZW4003/14292 In-Wall Smart Toggle Switch
Enbrighten GE ZW6301/32563 Hinge Pin Door Sensor
Leviton VRR15-1LZ White/Ivory/Light Almond
Zooz ZEN22 VER. 4.0 Dimmer 4.0
Honeywell ZW4103/39337 Plug-in Switch (Single Plug)
Zooz ZEN15 ver2.0 Power Switch
Enbrighten GE ZW3006/14299 In-Wall Smart 1000W Dimmer
Fibaro FGGC-001 SWIPE
Kwikset 910 Smartcode
Sensative KIT 11 01 011/1101 Strips Guard
Minoston MP21Z Z-Wave Outlet Mini Plug-in Socket
NodOn CRC-3US-1 Z-Wave Plus Octan Powerful Remote Scene Controller
GoControl WAPIRZ-1 Z-Wave PIR Motion Detector
Philia PAN11-4 SMART ENERGY PLUG-IN SWITCH Z-WAVE SERIES/WATT METER REPORT 2 IN 1
Ecolink SC-ZWAVE5-ECO Zwave Plus Network Security Siren, White
Zooz ZSE19 Zooz Z-Wave Plus S2 MultiSiren ZSE19 with Temperature and Humidity Sensors
Enbrighten GE GE 45603 GE 45603 Z-Wave Technology Wireless Lighting Control Fluorescent Light & Appliance Module
Minoston MP22Z Outdoor On/Off Outlet Switch
Leviton VRE06-1LZ Leviton VRE06-1LZ Vizia RF + 600W Electronic Low Voltage Scene Capable Dimmer, White/Ivory/Light Almond, Works with Alexa
Sensative Strips Comfort Sensative Z-Wave Plus Indoor/Outdoor Temperature and Light Sensor Strips Comfort, Works with SmartThings
Aeotec ZW189-A01 Aeotec Range Extender 7 Zwave Repeater Work with Zwave Hub SmartThings Fibaro
Aeotec DSA38-ZWUS Aeotec Panic Button, Z-Wave One Button Remote Control, Scene Trigger
Fibaro FGBHDW-002-1 v. 1.0 Door/Window Sensor Contact & Temperature Sensor
Heatit 4512686 Z-Repeater Range Extender Dual USB 2A
Ring 1523 Range Extender for Ring Alarm
Honeywell ZW3005 In-wall smart dimmer
Kwikset 914 SmartCode Touchpad Electronic Deadbolt featuring SmartKey Security and Avalon Handleset

For the full list of devices that are integrated with Ezlo platform you can always check
-Z-Wave Full List
-Zigbee Full List
-2 Gig Full List

We keep all of these pages up to date with whole lists :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Hi,

The list is comprehensive but going through more than 400 items to see if my device is supported is really anoying. You need to provide a sorted list with something more user oriented than the order it has been integrated.

Manufacturer/Model number would be more appropriate and client oriented.

Regards

Thank you for the feedback @vezinpi

If you know what the brand or model number of the device you are looking for is, you can use the filter option on the web browser to look for it. In most browsers, Ctrl + F opens the filter option so you can look for just part of the brand or model number.

Cheers!

1 Like

How about a new post of “Newly Integrated Devices”? I would prefer the message spacing to be shorter, even if only a few devices were mentioned.

how to “search” in your Chrome Browser:

I know how to search in my browser. I would only find it better if there was an update about new devices or firmware from time to time in the form of a forum entry, as they came regularly at the beginning. How else do you know when new devices are added to this list?

1 Like

Hi all, I would like to announce that we have just launched our integrated devices list which you can search, sort, and filter integrated devices.
You can reach the list from the below link.

5 Likes

Hi

I cannot find any thermostat (Heatit, MCO, Heltun…) ANYONE

Hello @save,
Unfortunately, there are no integrated thermostats of this manufacturer for the Ezlo controllers yet. I could find some internal integration requests for the following devices:

• Heltun HE-HT01 Heating Thermostat.
  • Heltun HE-FT01 Fan Coil Thermostat.
  • Heatit Z-TRM 5430598 TF064 Thermostat.
  • MCO MH-F500 Thermostat.

These requests still need to be evaluated so the integration can be carried out but it can be seen as a start point. If you have any other model in mind, feel free to use our Community Feature and Bug Tracker tool to send an integration request for your devices. More information on this tool here.
Regards!

We are integrators and we have sold hundreds of Vera Edge since long time ago.
It´s very important to continue with Vera->Ezlo business to have integrate Fan coil thermostats as Heltun and MCO MH8-FC.

Also MCO MH7 Heating thermostats. are interesting

I have tested the Vera Edge running Ezlo firmware, but I think it´s not as good as Vera Ui7.

Do you have any idea about when are going to be available Ezlo+ hubs in Europe?
Do you know when it´s going to be available web access to Ezlo software?
Do you know when it´s going to be available “backup” function on Ezlo software?

hi @save
Every Zwave and Zigbee device will “FULLY” be tested for their integration.
As you know we already work with “ANY” ZWave or Zigbee device as long as devices follow the standards and don’t deviate. However, we “ONLY” put on our site the ones we have “FULLY” tested with every functionality. (So if its not on our site it doesn’t mean it doesn’t work, in majority of the cases it does!)

Very soon. Due to Covid the supply chain is interrupted, we are working on it. (you can PM me to discuss how many you want to order etc so that I can see what we can deliver)

Its already available, its still in beta, you can use it, but its getting better every week!

when you logon to our Web UI (above)
you can see the “Backup” capability already functional

Hi
“http://ezlogic.mios.com” run only in local mode?
I see a blank page with Chrome in remote.

About thermotats we had a problem to control the 3 fan speeds in MCO MH8 thermostats from UI7. We just could do that with LUA.
I hope, be possible to control them from the GUI

We are “zwave europe” customer´s. They are untill know, your customer with VERA. I hope also whith EZLO.

THANKS

Hello @save,
Although Ezlo controllers can work locally without an internet connection, the WebUI can’t do so yet.
As stated before, all Z-Wave devices that comply with the standard should work with Ezlo. That may not be the case for the fan speed feature, so it would need to be integrated. Please note you can add LUA scripts to your controller under “Menu” → “Settings” → “LUA Scripts” and then add them to your scenes. This may be useful for you to control the thermostat until the integration comes.
Regards!

@BenjaminB - great initiative and resource. Are you also planning to add the 2Gig device support that you offer for the Ezlo Secure? It would be convenient to have it all devices in a single searchable location.

2 Likes

Hi @save ,
On the account of your request, we received all devices from the Heltun company. So, we’re going to schedule the integration process and here’re some of the ticket numbers if you want to follow up:

• ECS-719 - Heltun Heating Thermostat
  • ECS-711 - Heltun Fan Coil Thermostat

As for Heatit and MCO, we’re communicating with the manufactures to obtain the samples. Once we get them, we’ll share with you the status of their integrations.

For other company’s thermostats, our purchasing departments are working on getting the samples.

Please, understand it’s a time-consuming job. We’re working on all your requests and you can ask us any questions at any time.

Hi @blacey ,

Yeah, we’ve created such data as a quick and informative solution for now. But we are planning to do something much easier and more efficient in the nearest future.

As soon as it’ll be done, I’ll share it with all community.

1 Like

Do you know if there is a fix for certain devices that are sending tamper alerts with the new ezlo plus hub. I got the new ezlo hub and have included all my devices. Two of my devices listed below keep on sending me tamper alerts. These devices work perfectly when I had the Vera Plus. I have reset them and they still do the same thing. Please help if you can:
smoke alarm= model psg01-2 philo smoke sensor
motion detector = philo pst02-b 3-in1 slim multisensor

Hi @Adam_M,

Are you trying to say, you keep getting the tamper alerts randomly?

Yes. Between the two devices I get about 50 to 100 tamper alert emails per day.

I got you. :thinking: Right now, we don’t have those devices in our inventory. We’re planning to get some samples from Philio which will take some time, but let me talk with the developers - what we can do with that for you. Can u just PM me your serial number and your email. And give us remote access to your controller,

into the VeraMobile app, go to “Settings” > “Customer Care” or “Tech support” > Enable remote access

just in case if they need to access your gateway and fix the issue.