Newly Integrated Devices on Ezlo Platform 2021-Jun-07

Thank you. I sent you the information by replying to the email. I hope that makes it to you directly. If not let me know and tell me the best way to send you that information. Thanks for your help.

actually the best way is to create a helpdesk ticket

I did that already. I was told to reset the devices and then include them again. I did all that and I’m having the same results. I let the person know who’s handling the ticket of those results and have not heard anything back in 2 days.

I can confirm that same problem with the Philio Smoke Sensor.

Yes, both devices give false tamper alerts.

My suggestion: Alfred DB2

This is the help that I just got via email. Which is no help at all. I never had these issues with the old Vera Plus:
Daniel (Vera)

Aug 30, 2021, 19:47 UTC

Dear Adam,

Thank you for contacting eZLO tech support.

It seems that both of the devices are defective, they are constantly reporting movement and smoke to the controller when there isn’t.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards.

I’m going to pair my Philio Smoke Sensor to the Vera Plus instead, see if the false alerts stop happening then?

Did you inform support about this thread and that another user has confirmed he also has the same problem?

@BenjaminB is the best person to look into this anyway however.

Edit: OK I’ve removed it from the Ezlo and paired it to the Vera hub instead. Will see if the false alerts now stop.

Okay, I did send this thread to Daniel at Vera. Hopefully they can get this resolved.

I’ve not had any false alerts from the Philio Smoke Sensor today since its been paired to the Vera hub.

I will monitor further, but this suggests to me, my smoke sensor is functioning OK and the problem is with the Ezlo hub itself and the integration of these Philio Z-Wave devices.