mios.com down again?

I can’t get through either. :[

Also, I find it a little silly that the “request tech support” link tries to open a script on the vera that it failed to connect to.

Edit: Interesting, Vera just posted a scheduled backup to mios.com. So at least vera’s able to communicate with it.

Still down this morning

It’s working for me now.

Down right now for me and has been all day. Seems to be coming a more frequent problem…

unreliable now, iVera and SQ Remote cannot connect remotely. This is getting agravating.

man this is really getting ridiculous now.

cp is down for me now…

Agreed, remote access to my system is critical for me (iVera and Automator). What makes this so unforgiveable is that Micasa seem unwilling or unable to resolve or even address publically fundamental issues with the product.

Very disappointed and frustrated.

Andrew

Agreed, remote access to my system is critical for me (iVera and Automator). What makes this so unforgiveable is that Micasa seem unwilling or unable to resolve or even address publically fundamental issues with the product.

Very disappointed and frustrated.

Andrew[/quote]

Guys, dont worry, AFTER its fixed and back up, MCV MIGHT let us know this is the case. What more do you want? ::slight_smile:

has anyone emailed support?

Same here. Off and on over the past couple of hours.

I am able to access my Dashboard when I am logging on from my local network, but once I try to log on remotely through the internet I am not able to see my Dashboard. I get a “Data Not Loading” error message.

Is this a firewall issue? If so, any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

-David

[profanity redacted] broke. no need to make a new thread.

see ‘mios.com is down again?’ (again) thread

its really odd to see users looking to the MCV forum for help and answers when the service is down. i mean who-da-thunk-it?

it’s back up!

It came back up for a short period as I received an email notification of the a door being opened, but I still can not log into my system, has been like this all day…

Thanks for the replies. I thought that might be the reason, but I wasn’t sure since I was able to get to “https://cp.mios.com/mysystems.php” successfully.

looks like it is down again…waiting forever to go to my dashboard

ugh…still down

It’s been that way for at least 4-5 hours now. I got on once for a minute or so.