"How-to Pair" videos for every product Ezlo supports

We started adding a “How to Pair” videos for each and every product Ezlo is integrated with that it supports.
You can see them as you scroll down on the above link. The video team will continually be adding them.

Wow very ambitious! One comment I watched the Dome DMWS1 Leak sensor video and the video didn’t clearly indicate how many button presses were required to pair/unpair. Half of the battle is trying to figure out the button sequence for a device when you can’t find the manual. Google searches work well, but I would suggest, since your doing it, overlay some text on the video “Three quick button presses” or something like that.

great feedback! thank you. I informed our video team to take this into consideration.

That’s a great resource. Can I assume that all the devices in the list should work with the EZLO Plus as it stands now?

1 Like

Yes, all the devices listed in the link shared above should work with Ezlo Plus, Ezlo Secure, Ezlo PlugHub and Ezlo Atom.

As a proof that they work, we have the videos as well.

I watched both videos on pairing the Dome Leak Sensor. When I paired Dome Z-Wave Leak Sensor DMWS1 with Ezlo Plus hub it didn’t look like the one in your videos did not have a slider bar to turn on as shown in the videos When I did a wet test it does not show up as an Alert and does not send Notification.
When I select that device in the app what shows up is the Device Name, the assigned Room and Z-Wave settings. If I select Settings what shows up is General, Display format as either Decimal or Hexa, Reset to default settings, Rediscover device, List of Parameters.
What should I do to get this paired as a leak sensor?

Please take the sensor within 6 feet of the controller, exclude (unpair) it, not just delete it, then reset the sensor:

Once unpaired and reset, add it again as shown in the video:

Let us know how it goes then.

That is nice. I have paired some of these- They do pair up -BUT the functionality is either missing or the units “fall asleep”… So far HS-LS100+ Z-Wave Leak Sensor will work of about a day and Elzo Plus will stop seeing it?!?- I have to repress to wake back up unit. It comes back with 100%battery… I think we have a ticket on it…The inovelli LZW60 I have connected via usb and sits 20 ft away and it also “drops out” and you must wake it up!!!.. I am not sure what is happening to these devices? I also believe ticket is in. How can i track the tickets? The link provide goes to a login in which i believe i dont have access?

Thanks

Hello @fredthetiredman,

It seems like both HS-LS100+ and LZW60 are not fully integrated yet as you probably already know.
The integration request for the Inovelli LZW60 has been already created and can be found here.
I could not find an integration request for the Homeseer HS-LS100+ but we kindly invite our customers to be part of the process by using the “Community Feature and Bug Tracker” page available on the top of the forum. You can find more information about this tool here.

To create and track requests or reports, you will need an account that can be created here. It doesn’t take more than one minute.

Best regards.

Best Home Automation shopping experience. Shop at getvera!

© 2021 Ezlo Innovation, All Rights Reserved. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Forum Rules