"How-to Pair" videos for every product Ezlo supports

Ok That is great. I have, I believe 12 tickets pending a complete resolution/fixes (not temp work arounds). Some of those been over a month. Right now the “Battery” issues fix on the devices are major for me also!?! The battery devices are dropping off network and killing the expensive batteries!?! Good news. The Camera “promise” of support has not came thru yet. Which I actually stop orders for them after tech support said “no” we will not support the units being sold by us!?!!

At this point my new EZLO plus is just sitting there with my lock on it not properly integrated. It was fully integrated on my old Vera Lite. This is not turning out has I had expected. I went back and edited this because the most annoying issue of receiving notifications every time the Lock was used seems to have been fixed around the 4th or 5th of June, so even though still not fully integrated I feel that I can move forward now with further integration of my devices. Really need local control though.

ok…I think something has changed or at least not fully understood “maybe integrated” just means “it will Pair” within 90 days…They have a "integration list " that is less than…lets say “clear”!?!..yes its been very quite!!

every functionality must be working!

1 Like

I have to agree with you on that. Your mileage may vary depending on what on the list you are integrating. I am going to try a few more devices soon and will let you know how it goes.

Yes I actually stopped trying to move over the devices…After 12 tickets for at least 3 months!!! I just stopped!?! I think I only had one “very Basic” device work. 2 “work arounds” for basic functions…I hope they are trying!!!

Good luck

Can you share with me the door lock model number and manufacturer name? or If you’ve opened any ticket just share with me the ticket number please.

We will try it out immediately and share our experience with you.

1 Like

please share with me the devices model number and manufacturer names as well (better if you can share with me the amazon links) you are going to try so I can order them as well if I don’t have in my inventory.

1 Like

Thanks. Hoping for the best here. It was a 916, and has already been reviewed through a ticket. The final answer was that it needs to be fixed on a software update. Nor sure when that will happen though.

I am trying to find the ticket you mentioned on the forum. I have checked help desk and zendesk but nothing there related with Kwikset 916. I might be mistaken if you are able to provide me some more detail I can help you on this.

anyway, I will try to make a test tomorrow and update you about this.

Ok. It locks and unlocks, but I can’t use any action of the lock to trigger a scene.

I think you are using IOS. I’ve escalated the issue to development department because we see that scenes are working on Android. It looks like an IOS issue. Thanks for reaching out us. I will follow up this issue and let you know the update.

please see screenshot from Android.

1 Like

Thanks for looking into this.

I was happy that I wasn’t getting notifications of every change of state with my Kwikset 916 lock, but then I discovered today after having an issue a couple of days ago that I can’t even control my lock anymore! I am at the point now where I might just put it back on my Vera G(lite) and unplug the EZLO plus! Very disappointed with the experience so far and glad I tried my lock first before moving the rest over.

Hey, Let me check it immediately with my lock here. Can you DM me your serial number of your hub, model ? Let’s check it out and see what is the issue. It should be something really easy to solve .

This is the support…90 days?!?1 That is still not correct…We tell you in 90 days “next software update” so far that is 90% of my devices…“work in progress” -4 month latter!!!

Which types of devices are you have issues with and what kind of problems?

Well out of my 14 Plus tickets… several Sensors,Kwikset door locks ,remotes-several battery operated sensors…Dc power sensors…Door switches - etc

If you can give me the ticket reference numbers, I will pass them on to their QA team to look at.

Why do i have to do this? I have made the tickets,responded to the tickets and provided screen shots??!!

ECS-522
ECS 525
ECS-607
ECS583
ECS-626
CSR-4
CSR-3
ECS-604
ECS-584
ECS-530
ECS-523 5/APR/21
ESC-524 5/APR/21