EZLO Web UI Beta Release - 30 April 2021

The login problem is not fixed. Any ETA?

@reneboer,
we are working on it. The issue is very rarely reproducible.

@cw-kid,

Thanks for additional information, we identified the root cause.
Fix will be available with next deployment.

In the current version, the user can only set settings but in the next releases, it will be possible to list and show all available Z-Wave parameters settings for devices.

1 Like

Excellent.

I think we need a change log to keep track of what’s fixed / changed.

Perfect that’s exactly what I wanted to hear

1 Like

Is the web UI down?

Good morning,

I just checked and it is working fine.

Regards,

1 Like

Yes it is up now. It was down for me yesterday.

1 Like

Guys, the issue with logging for some accounts was fixed and fix was deployed.

1 Like

Thanks you

Login works for me now. What I’ve noticed:

The order in the same devices seems to be sorted differently.

That should look the same with the same devices or should be manually sortable.

Hi,

The login issue for me is fixed. I do see a wrong time displayed, it looks US EST and not per the timezone set in the Hub configuration. The mobile app shows the time correctly.

The scene controllers show an armed tile. This is not applicable to the device type.

When adding a power plug to the favorites it shows the Amp tile and not the on/off tile. This makes no sense.

Last I wonder why devices that are not in a room, are not referred to as “Unassigned devices”, why not just use “No room” and have some consistency between the different GUIs. It is all one system after all.

Cheers Rene

Cheers Rene

1 Like

Hi @Odysee,

Its already fixed adn will be available with next deploy.

Hi @reneboer

In the current version we are supporting only EST time and it will be configurable in next releases.

Its already fixed adn will be available with next deploy.

Its also already fixed adn will be available with next deploy.

Could someone please email me the EZLO Web UI Beta. I have a VeraPlus and an EZLO Secure. I’d like to migrate a few zwave items over. My name is David Waeschle and my email is dmwaeschle@gmail.com

Hello @dmwaeschle,
The URL to access the Ezlo WebUI Beta is ezlogic.mios.com. Is this what you needed?
Please keep in mind that, since the WebUI is in the Beta Phase, many features may be still missing or not working are expected.
You can find more information in EZLO WEB UI in Beta.

Regarding setting Z-Wave parameters on devices, I have tried it again today with a Fibaro RGBW module and it appears to be working now.

I can see that the web GUI has been reworked and now looks like the following screen shots:

I then tried setting this parameter:

After clicking the Add new parameter button you see this green banner at the bottom

Then if I clicked the back button I now see this, it shows two entries for some reason? One is synced and was is pending:

I then switched the Vera mobile app on my Android phone to take a look at this same device.

Its looks like this and says “Synced” so I am assuming it has worked and actually set the parameter setting:

I then switched back to the web browser and refreshed the page and looked at the device again and now there is just one entry that says “Synced”.

I don’t actually have an LED strip currently connected to this Fibaro RGBW module, so can’t actually test if the Power Cut setting has been change from its default of 1 to 0 which is what I specified etc. Maybe I can test that later. But it appears to have worked and set the parameter. I will also maybe try another Qubino module later and setting a parameter on that.

In addition after a few more tests with other Z-Wave devices, it appears that the system still currently doesn’t automatically read a devices available parameter settings and then display them all for the user to see, what each parameter settings current value is set as.

We also have lost the “Monitor Only” function we had on Vera UI7 web GUI. So currently I have no way to just read / see what a particular parameter setting is currently set as.

@oleg.macovei said this was coming however, so maybe they are still working on that and it hasn’t been implemented?

Thank you for the detailed feedback @cw-kid. Not that I’m the one to get that solved, but I’m sure those who can are monitoring the reports you and others leave here. :wink: