EZLO Web UI Beta Release - 30 April 2021

Hi @Odysee,

Its already fixed adn will be available with next deploy.

Hi @reneboer

In the current version we are supporting only EST time and it will be configurable in next releases.

Its already fixed adn will be available with next deploy.

Its also already fixed adn will be available with next deploy.

Could someone please email me the EZLO Web UI Beta. I have a VeraPlus and an EZLO Secure. I’d like to migrate a few zwave items over. My name is David Waeschle and my email is dmwaeschle@gmail.com

Hello @dmwaeschle,
The URL to access the Ezlo WebUI Beta is ezlogic.mios.com. Is this what you needed?
Please keep in mind that, since the WebUI is in the Beta Phase, many features may be still missing or not working are expected.
You can find more information in EZLO WEB UI in Beta.

Regarding setting Z-Wave parameters on devices, I have tried it again today with a Fibaro RGBW module and it appears to be working now.

I can see that the web GUI has been reworked and now looks like the following screen shots:

I then tried setting this parameter:

After clicking the Add new parameter button you see this green banner at the bottom

Then if I clicked the back button I now see this, it shows two entries for some reason? One is synced and was is pending:

I then switched the Vera mobile app on my Android phone to take a look at this same device.

Its looks like this and says “Synced” so I am assuming it has worked and actually set the parameter setting:

I then switched back to the web browser and refreshed the page and looked at the device again and now there is just one entry that says “Synced”.

I don’t actually have an LED strip currently connected to this Fibaro RGBW module, so can’t actually test if the Power Cut setting has been change from its default of 1 to 0 which is what I specified etc. Maybe I can test that later. But it appears to have worked and set the parameter. I will also maybe try another Qubino module later and setting a parameter on that.

In addition after a few more tests with other Z-Wave devices, it appears that the system still currently doesn’t automatically read a devices available parameter settings and then display them all for the user to see, what each parameter settings current value is set as.

We also have lost the “Monitor Only” function we had on Vera UI7 web GUI. So currently I have no way to just read / see what a particular parameter setting is currently set as.

@oleg.macovei said this was coming however, so maybe they are still working on that and it hasn’t been implemented?

Thank you for the detailed feedback @cw-kid. Not that I’m the one to get that solved, but I’m sure those who can are monitoring the reports you and others leave here. :wink: