Ezlo Web GUI how to set a one off schedule?

True but the thread title did :wink:

1 Like

I did set it once :slight_smile: as per your heading…:slight_smile:

Haha very witty :relaxed:

1 Like

lol…you started it…
i didn’t even go to the meaning of “Schedule” which is plural…which means
Schedule you want to set …one off…is multiple events … :slight_smile:

For everyone else reading this: We are just messing here…we know eachother :slight_smile:

1 Like

You can do this no problem in the Vera mobile app connected to an Ezlo Plus and create a scene and set a one off scheduled date / time trigger.

But my “Ezlo” scenes are still missing and AWOL in my mobile app, the Devs never fixed the “no scenes defined” issue for me.

So I can see the existing scenes in the Ezlo Web GUI, but none of those same scenes appear at all in the Vera mobile app, they are just not shown or displayed.

Think I may have to delete all my Ezlo scenes and start again.

1 Like

Yep few more functionality is needed for the date & time. I think next week they will be releasing them…

is that an IOS or Android?

Think I screwed something up with scenes in my Vera account with the Ezlo Plus controller after all the beta testing stuff. Don’t think anyone else has confirmed having the same “no scenes defined” problem. So it’s not wide spread.

I dont have this problem with my Vera Plus controller scenes, they all appear in the mobile app OK, just the Ezlo Plus controller and it’s scenes are an issue.

On Android, maybe iOS as well? But I don’t have an iOS device to test with.

Oleg and Oscar where meant to be looking into it. Oscar said it had been esculated to engineering to look at but that was a while ago and didn’t hear any news about the problem

@melih

This was the thread about the issue

Thanks.

1 Like

I asked the question…lets see what they say…(they are a sleep now :slight_smile: ).

Many thanks Sir, I appreciate that :pray:

anytime!!!

here is how you do one off based on a specific time.

Should be live early next week…

1 Like

here is another capability called “between” where you can specify a “time period” between two “times”

And nested group capability, with validation for each entry (green/red indicators)!

The time capability is fine but can you edit your scene? I can’t, if I save the scene and subsequently go to edit the date and time option pops up but with none of the settings behind it.

I was able to edit it.
can you pls clear your browser cache and try again.
If still the same, can you pls send a screenshot of what you see. I want to see which settings don’t pop.
thanks

Using Chrome and Edge, both emptied the cache and still having the same issue.

after saving and selecting Edit:

will do some more testing later on.

my bad.
I should have mentioned. There will be a new release on Monday that will enable all those greyed out fields.

You will have all these functionalities enabled on Monday’s release.

on that release we will also release a better “Device Management” page

it will be the Beta 0.3.1 version
the current one is Beta 0.2.1.