Beta feedback Ezlo Plus

@Oleh is on this as I speak. :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Anyone else having serious memory leaks with their Ezlo Plus?
A few times a week I have to power cycle my controller. Sometimes the LED flashes orange and sometimes itā€™s solid light blue but just not responding. Login via SSH is slower than loading a picture over a modem in the early 90ā€™s.

total        used        free      shared  buff/cache   available
Mem:     510056      484520       18088        2476        7448           0
Swap:         0           0           0

I have 15 IKEA Tradfri devices and 4 Xiaomi Aqara sensors paired. I poll the values of the sensors every 30 seconds and Vera is doing the scheduled scenes/manual control. Thats it.

I have already done one factory reset before this started and hope I donā€™t have to do another one since that would mean a lot of repairing and changing device idā€™s in Veras virtual devices.

Bug Tracker: ECS-417

1 Like

To answer myself, if anyone having the same issue, I quote the response from the Bug Tracker:
ā€œThere seems to be a memory leak in each http request. The bug has been prioritized in this current sprint so we should have a fix soon.ā€

@Oleh, did I miss the manual or is it not ready yet? If this question on how to make scenes with a ā€œin between time intervalā€ isnā€™t possible yet please tell us it is expected in releaseā€¦ . However if it is possible please share a hint to the solution.

@Crille,
We have a fix and it will be available in the next release.
Do you have some custom plugins on your hub?

1 Like

@ranneman, you didnā€™t miss it.
I will share it asap.

Short update: I had several problems that values or battery symbols were missing and found the cause. In the apps (Vera and MiOS ) no language was selected:

In the MiOS app you see in the background, that under Language German is selected which is not available for selection in the menu. So this seems to be a bug in the app and not a fault of the controller. After selecting a valid language the values and battery symbols are showing again.

Remaining problems:

• Multisensor 6 is missing motion sensor
  • TRV Eurotronic Spirit: only one of five TRVs transfer set temperature from app to TRV (different firmware versions?)
  • Z-Wave settings menu doesnā€™t show anymore: some times ago there was the option to set parameters, but I donā€™t find it anymore. Was that feature removed or am I too stupid to find it?

Hello!

Regarding the bug, we would like to know the type of phone you are using Android or iOS? The version of the OS, and the version of the Vera Mobile App.

For the remaining problems, we would like to know the brand and model of the multisensor 6 and TVR.

Finally, to add parameters to a device, you must select the plus sign that you are showing on the picture.

The not selected language bug appeared on my Samsung S10e with Android 11, a Lenovo tablet with Android 8 and a collegues Huawei phone with Android 10. Vera app was the latest beta and the current release and the MiOS beta app. A collegues iPhone didnā€™t show the bug. Ezlo support already tested with a test account on my controller with the same phone (s10e) where the bug didnā€™t appear. I think it has to do with the location (Germany) of the phone. When I re-install the app, the language is not selected again.

The devices not working are:

• Aeotec Multisensor 6 in 1 with fw 1.13
  • TRV is Eurotronic Spirit

The problem with the parameter setting is that I donā€™t get to this Z-WAVE SETTINGS menu any more.

Thanks for the clarification!

We just created a support ticket to solve this bug as soon as possible.

For the devices that arenā€™t working:

• Sensor: Perform a factory reset on it and add it again to the controller, take in mind that this must be done between three feet from the controller.

• TVR: This device is not integrated into the controller. We can create an integration ticket if you want.

Regarding the parameters, can you upload a photo of the issue?

Iā€™ve already created a ticket for the Multisensor 6: Service Desk
I did a factory reset and included near the controller. Another user also mentioned the motion sensor missing. So I think this is due to the lack of integration.

Ticket fot Spirit TRV is also created: Service Desk

Concerning the Z-WAVE SETTINGS menu I think it was accessible via the settings of the device:

Thank you so much for the update!

That is perfect, so we just need to wait for an answer from our integration team.

Regarding the issue with the Aeotec Multisensor 6, we checked and found that the Z-Wave settings arenā€™t on the master device. Unfortunately, this device isnā€™t integrated into the controller so this behaving is expected.

You can check our integrated device list at the following link.

Thank you for your understanding.

But Fibaro Smoke Sensor 2 FGSD-002 is on the list and there is also no Z-WAVE SETTINGS menu. Iā€™ve checked every device, but didnā€™t find that menu. Some time ago I had that menu with some devices.

Hello @Odysee,

In order to see the Zwave settings menu, you should go to the device settings in the bottom is the option ā€œZ-wave Settingsā€ when a device is fully supported the option should be visible.

Once in that menu, you can edit the parameters by changing the ones displayed in the ā€œList of parametersā€, or in case there are not parameters listed you can add manually a parameter, clicking on the ā€œ+ā€ button at the bottom of the screen.

In case you want more information about this option, please check the following link from our support page here. However, in case you are unable to see the menu for the Fibaro smoke sensor FGSD-002, we will need to create a support ticket to get your credentials and troubleshoot the issue.
Thanks in advance.

I donā€™t see this menu with the Fibaro smoke sensors. I think itā€™s time for a support ticket:
https://ezlosupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/245832

Hello @Odysee,

We have replied to the support ticket you created. Please check your email to continue addressing the problem you are experiencing.

Looking forward to your response!

On two separate occasions weeks apart Ezlo has reversed the control of the child devices of my Fan & Light switch (Inovelli LZW36). When I attempt to turn on the ā€œFanā€ through either the Vera App, a automated scene, or Google voice control Ezlo will instead turn on the ā€œLightā€ and vice versa. I have in the past renamed each child, corrected the ID in the scenes and asked google to resync devices. I have never experienced this behavior with any of my Vera controllers.

Good morning Pulpman52,

I have put an integration request:

https://jira.mios.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/72/ECS-548

Regards,

The back log must be very great 3 weeks and so far none of my many issues resolved?!? Many within several months?!? The acceptance and migration to EZLO Plus is painful and not going well. The ā€œworking device listā€ Just means Ezlo will Pair?!? NOT actually be fully functional?!? or ā€œfully integratedā€-if I dont have the basic function of a scene controller it not worth pairing (ect)!!!

Hello, Fred.

We have already replied to this same message of yours on a different post.
We are a bit confused about these messages you are posting in different posts that are not even related to your issues.

Please, let us help you with the support ticket that you have already open with us.

Best regards.