WiDom DRY700 parameter configuration error

Hi, is it possible to have support for this device? Impossible to use parameter configuration.
I have some of these device to open main door and water heater and boiler

WiDom DRY700
https://products.z-wavealliance.org/products/4615?selectedFrequencyId=1

My controller:
Ezlo Plus
Firmware version

Hello lord55,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Please know that device integration has already been issued by our team, it has to be evaluated and if accepted it will be implemented with ezlo. This may take a while and usually, the changes are seen on firmware releases, You can track progress from here Service Desk

To check for any news, they will most likely be posted on this Community Forum, I suggest you keep an eye in the official thread to request integrations as well: Tell us which integrations you want us to make for the EZLO PLATFORM please

Hi was this ever fixed ?

Hi cw-kid!
No, It is still not resolved and they are also important device for the house because with them I controll the main door open/close and the HVAC heater. I hope there is some progress on the last 700 and 800
compability series also because I want to introduce some mmwave device too in the next future.

I saw your old ticket whilst I was looking for something. I asked the Device Integration team to look at it again. Fingers crossed.

Hello @lord55 ,

Which setting or parameter did you attempt to update?

Hi, the parameter that most I need to setup about Widom W-DRY700 is:
Timer_Setup

and also I notice that, maybe after the last update, I have lost a Fibaro device FGS-224 from device list, how is it possible that a device has an auto remove?

Thanks in advance!

1 Like