Video camara & presence sensor

Hi,

i would like to start a project using Vera edge buit i don’t know if it could be posible. The idea is:

• 2 video camaras activated if someone is detected. I would like to record images and access in remote. Maybe using the Vera app.
  • 2 door sensors (pincipal and garaje door)
  • Several switchs to turn on electric engines like pool, irrigation, etc

I have review the community forim and i can’t find information about security integration, My doubts are:

• Which camaras is suitable to integrate with Vera Edge? I would like find camara with movement sensor integrated

• Is Vera edge a useful controler to create these escenes?

• Is it possible to record videos images and access in remote?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Kind regards

Vera have their own range of IP cameras that integrate with the Vera controllers.

For a proper CCTV system however, you might be better looking at a dedicated NVR (network video recorder) and IP POE cameras.

Hikvision or Dahua are two leading manufacturers.

A staff member edited this post to fix the link I think and that bumped up this old thread.

While I’m here Ezlo have some NVR software called Vidoo.

to detect “someone” …you need “object detection”.
So that you can detect a “person”…and perhaps a “Zone” detection…
so that you can detect a “person” in a “Zone”…
You can do all this with https://www.ezvidoo.com/ that is integrated into Ezlogic.
You can write a MeshBot where if a person is detected in a zone etc, do some action…

Here is a post I made in the past showing a MeshBot i created (of course instead of notification you can choose an action like recording or some other action)