Vesternet Zwave remote control 12

HI,
Did anyone add it to his Vera controller?

Hello @rotbard

Thank you for contacting Ezlo/Vera Tech Support!

I’d like to let you know that Vesternet-zwave-remote-control-12 (SKU: VES-ZW-REM-010) is not fully integrated into vera/ezlo Controllers. This doesn’t strictly mean that the device is incompatible. Most non-integrated devices can be paired to the controllers using the option Generic Z-Wave device and work duly. However, we can not guarantee the good functioning of the device. Some devices may display errors or not have all the features available.

Please try to Add this device following the next steps, the distance should be 3-5 feet between the controller and the device during the pairing process:

Open the Vera Mobile app → Go to Devices → tap on + Add Device → select the option Generic Z-Wave device → hit on the Next button until you see a countdown timer.

Now, follow the instructions in the manual for your Zwave remote control https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0066/8149/3559/files/VES-ZW-REM-010.pdf to set it in INCLUSION mode.

Finally, as soon as Vera receives the signal from the device, the controller will add it to its Z-Wave network and you should see it visible on the Vera Mobile app.

In case you have more questions please let us know.

Thanks,
I can pair it, but I can’t set it… will wait to EU ezlo edge…?

Hello @rotbard,

Note that you can always send a new device Integration to our eZlo Controllers Integration team through the Community Feature and Bug Tracker. More information can be found here . You will need to send all the information regarding the device to integrate, specs, and model number, also, please inform the model number of the unit you are using (Ezlo Plus or Secure and its serial number).

Here you can check all the devices compatible with Ezlo: Device Compatibility for Ezlo Hubs - Ezlo

For the full list of devices that are integrated with Ezlo platform you can always check this community post or this that we are keeping up to date with newly integrated devices on a weekly bases.

-Zigbee Full List

-2 Gig Full List

Let us know if you have any questions or need further assistance and we will get back to you.

Nearly bought one of these remotes off Aliexpress ages ago before Vesternet started selling them, but never did.

£26.03 20%OFF | Z-Wave plus remote control scene Central Scene Controller work with HC2
https://a.aliexpress.com/_vTH6pd

In the Vera UI7 website, if you go into this remote control device, do you not see an option to “Select Scenes for device buttons” ?

How has the device been added into the Vera as a scene controller? Or as some other device type? Maybe Generic IO ?

Maybe post a screen shot of the device in the UI web interface, so we can see.

Hi,
I added the device into the Vera as Generic.
I don’t have screen shots because I unpair it. Maybe i will try again.