Version 7.0.20 (1.7.919/1.7.2607/1.7.2608) ▾ February 21, 2017

New version available, anyone game to test it!

Upgraded both my test/QA Vera Plus and Edge about 30 minutes ago. So far so good.

Amazon rediscovery done. No devices lost. But I am in the US.
All devices and scenes appear to be working correctly still.
So far no LUUP reloads or out of the norm resource use.

I’ll wait a bit before I try my production Vera 3 as that one has had issues before needing a factory reset, firmware and the restore. Which has lost me a few plugins and my virtual panels.

Not me. I learned the hard way on 7.0.19 not to be a trailblazer.

My of my Veraplus and veralite upgraded without any problem :slight_smile:

Not enough free memory so I am awaiting help from Customer Care.

LOL, yeah I agree and the beta for Alexa too. I’ll do it when I have more time. Plus it’s the first time I’ve seen the button “Allow App Deletion” button.

In order to make room for the software update, some apps will need to be temporarily deleted. All deleted apps will be automatically replaced after the update is complete. Would you like to continue?

Hmmm… ??? :-X :-\

LOL, yeah I agree and the beta for Alexa too. I’ll do it when I have more time. Plus it’s the first time I’ve seen the button “Allow App Deletion” button.

In order to make room for the software update, some apps will need to be temporarily deleted. All deleted apps will be automatically replaced after the update is complete. Would you like to continue?

Hmmm… ??? :-X :-[/quote]

OMG, can’t be serious. Can we know enable this?

link?

As usual on my Veralite test device I got “Failed to download Firmware Url!!!” so again I had to manually download the firmware and use WinSCP to put the files in the /tmp/ folder and initiate the upgrade using putty.

Much better in speed and small corrections, it remained illogical and unnecessary Dashboard (My Modes) which we will have to hold still :-X.
WARNING: Even after latest versions Bug, the scenes do not recognize all characters in Lua code… ???
Many flagship device on the market are not yet recognized, comnque the customer service continues to repeat:

These issues were Already reported to our development team and they Should be fixed in one of the upcoming releases. 8)

Yeah, I’m going to wait also after that GoControl sensor issue last time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well I bit the bullet and upgraded. Went smoothly but the WAPIRZ1 still gets me a non functional ghost temperature device. I had it when the patch was installed. It just deleted the old one and created another… great!

I have a much smaller setup than most here (with just 2 working Fibaro 3-in-1 sensors and 2 scenes), so I upgraded within an hour of the update being released since I was fighting getting a new device to add at the time anyway.

It’s far from a test of how the update will work out for advanced setups, but I can at least say that the update to my VeraPlus went as expected without any loss of functionality for me.

Upgraded my VeraEdge
I use:
Lots of Z-wave devices:
Switches and Dimmers (mostly coopers and a few outdoor GEs)
Cooper Battery powered Dimmers
Minimotes
EzMultipli Motion/Nightlight
Fibaro Motion sensors (not the + version)
Schlage Level Lock (ver recent firware model)

Add in
Concord 4 Security System (connected via USB to Superbus)
Wink Connect version 0.20 latest was giving me trouble before so downgraded (for Caseta lighting a a few Zigbee bulbs)
PLEG + PLT
Sonos
Kira
Virtual Switch
Multi Switch
System Monitor
EZMultiple Color selector
Alexa Beta
Virtual Dimmers

A I also have a lot of scenes that just call LUA code (to manage my MonoPrice Zone Controller)

Everything seems to be working smoothly. No device errors no LUA restarts
Memory usage is about the same as with previous firmware.

Hi folks ;D

I’m wanting to upgrade my VeraPlus FW from 1.7.1786 to 1.7.2608.

From now, I’ve got my system working but with some minor known bugs :

  • random lua errors at every 6 minutes restarts (I’ve limited to the max the luup code in the scenes editors, everything is stored in uploaded files, it seems to reduce the errors frequence)
  • ghost motion sensors (for Aeon 4-in-1 sensors)
  • no battery level information for HSM02 door sensors

Do you think this upgrade could solve some bugs ?

Thanks for your help.

I’ve started a new http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php/topic,47822.msg315742.html#msg315742 in the Sonos Plugin forum

has anyone with the Sonos Plugin and the new FW on a Veralite get “cannot write user data” errors?

I’ve fairly certain it’s caused by the Sonos Plugin.

I give up. Without the sonos plugin, the error returned overnight. It may be a memory issue.

I’m going to tinker with verbose logging to see if I can track anything down, but a new vera may be in my future

[quote=“tt55du, post:18, topic:195580”]I give up. Without the sonos plugin, the error returned overnight. It may be a memory issue.

I’m going to tinker with verbose logging to see if I can track anything down, but a new vera may be in my future[/quote]

your device might be out of space…
ssh over and run df -h
post your results.

Filesystem Size Used Available Use% Mounted on
/dev/root 4.5M 4.5M 0 100% /rom
tmpfs 30.5M 4.4M 26.1M 15% /tmp
tmpfs 512.0K 0 512.0K 0% /dev
/dev/mtdblock7 11.0M 4.9M 6.1M 44% /overlay
overlayfs:/overlay 11.0M 4.9M 6.1M 44% /
/dev/mtdblock8 6.0M 6.0M 0 100% /mios

I read that /rom and /mios should be at 100%. I wonder of temp is filling up.

Here is my Top out put as well
Mem: 57928K used, 4552K free, 0K shrd, 0K buff, 23652K cached
CPU: 39% usr 8% sys 0% nic 52% idle 0% io 0% irq 0% sirq
Load average: 0.37 0.46 0.49 4/89 29527

When I restart LUUP i’m about 26MB free ram and it goes down to about ~5MB. I noticed when I was doing my informal test that I was more likely to get errors below 4MB