Upgrade from Vera 1 to Vera 3

Just upgraded from Vera 1 to Vera 3 and was wondering if there is any way in SQ Remote HD to update devices to the new Vera association without having to go through each screen. To upgrade Vera I just saved my most recent backup loaded it to Vera 3 and all worked fine. ANy way to do something similar in SQ Remote HD?

@Chimpaware - this is a bit off topic, but you caught my attention. What firmware were you running on Vera1 when you created the backup that you ended restoring to Vera3 to complete your upgrade?

I attempted to upgrade my Vera1 to Vera2 and ran into nothing but problems, only to find out that I would have to bring my Vera1 up to the same firmware level as the newer target Vera (2 or 3) before I could restore a backup from the Vera1. I’m still running UI2 (1.0.994) on my Vera1, and it’s looking like I’ll need to rebuild my network from scratch if I want to upgrade to Vera3 or Vera Lite.

I was running most recent version on V1 before upgrade, sorry don’t remember which version. Why not upgrade to most recent, save backup and then upgrade to V2?

In regards to the original question, concerning the SQ Remote, when updating from a vera1 to a vera3.
I just updated my vera2 to v1.5.408 and backed up the configuration. All I had to do was upload that configuration to the new vera3 and everything worked! including the IVera Ipad app.
But no so for the SQ Remote HD. All of my panels were there but there was no associations with my devices.
SQ Remote techs suggested that I upload a copy of my vera2’s SQ Remote configuration to boxnet and then upload it to the vera3. The SQ Remote no longer asks me to associate my devices and it makes the “click” sounds when using the panel but it still does not activate ANY devices. So, I believe it is broken in the new vera3, v1.5.408

It is not broken in Vera 3, you just need to re-asscoiate all the devices one by one, which is annoying. I have since done it and SQ Remote works fine.

Thanks for the info.
I contacted SQ and they uploaded my backup configuration from my old vera2, that wasn’t working and then had me download the newly updated configuration back to my Ipad.
All is working now!