Updates for EZLogic - 1.22.1 (Ezlo Hubs only)

Updates for EZLogic - 1.22.1 (Ezlo Hubs only)

Link: https://ezlogic.mios.com
Previous 1.21.1

Fixes and Improvements:

1. Fixed issue with Actions in Cloud, Notification and Interaction Flow MeshBots.
  2. Updated UI for Delete MeshBot dialog:
  3. UI fixes on Virtual Container page:
  4. Other general UI improvements

We are going to provide updates for Cloud MeshBot and NuCAL node in Actions soon. Stay tuned!

Thanks!

3 Likes

I only get a blank screen after this update. I’ve already cleared the browsers cache. After that I’m routet to the login page that is beeing displayed correctly MiOS Smart Home. But after login I only see the menu for a second and then I’m routet to the MeshBot page: MiOS Smart Home which is completely empty/blank.

I’ve tested with Windows (Chrome and Edge) and Android (Chrome).

I’m getting the same issuses on my log in setup too.

Hello @Odysee and @Marvin.Miller

Apologize for the inconvenience, this issue has been reported to relevant department and they are working to solve it as soon as possible.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Jonathan Botero.
Customer Care Tier 1 Support.

Odysee
I reported this several days ago and was told there is a problem with the portal and they are working on this
I have waited for almost 5 days now so who know when it will work again

1 Like

Hello, dear community!

Login issue fixed by 1.22.3 version.

I apologize for the inconvenience!

3 Likes

I can confirm that it’s working again.

4 Likes

All good, Working again.
Thanks much.

1 Like

With 1.22.3 I’m not able to create Expressions. When I click on “create” nothing happens.

Hi @Odysee ,

I was able to create an expression with no problems. I’ll try to replicate using the support credentials.

Cheers.

I already had this problem some time ago that was then fixed. I’m also not able to change existing expressions.

Animation

@Odysee

Indeed, problems appeared as soon as I tried to edit the expressions.

I have escalated this as well. Thank you for reporting!

I have another thing that doesn’t work. The possibility of multiple time triggers was recently reinstated. So I’ve created a MeshBot that should work as following:

When It’s Monday to Friday and between 9:00 am and 4:30 pm and motion is detected then send a notification.

The MeshBot looks like this:

Motion sensor was triggered at the specified time but I didn’t get a notification. Is it a bug or did I set something wrong?

Hi @Odysee we will create a support ticket to take a deeper look into that problem.

Best regards!

If you just hit the play button next to this rule, do you get the notification OK ?

When I start the MeshBot manually I get the notification. So the action works and the trigger not.

1 Like

When I reduce the trigger by removing “Days of the Week” I get notifications:

With the combination motion and “Days of the Week” I don’t get a notification:

So something’s wrong with the “Days of the Week” trigger.

1 Like

Hello, Odysee.

Please, share the version of the firmware installed on your hub.
In Ezlogic it’s on Controllers tab, (I) icon pop-up, Firmware.

Thank you.

1 Like

1 Like