Ui7

NLRB … What’s the story with ui7
Do you think it’s even possible to get it working for the ui

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

I wasn’t aware a RC is available now. I’ll give it a try and see how it goes.

When a switch child device is created the firmware crashes and Vera reboots. If I comment out that part of the code (and no switch devices are created), then the plugin works OK. So I’ll need to have a look what is going on there. Furthermore the UI will need some work (white text on a white background is not perfect).

Child_Devices::ProcessChildDevice deleting device 26 id PGM room 0 desc PGM (PowerMax) under 3 topmost parent 3 because type o:urn:schemas-upnp-org:device:BinaryLight:1!=n:urn:schemas-micasaverde-com:device:BinaryLight:1 or file o:D_BinaryLight1.xml!=n:D_BinaryLight1.xml embedded o:0!=n:0 ok:0/1 <0x2e15d680>

Oh dear… Thanks for taking the time to look at it

I’ve committed changes to the 1.2 branch, which should make it work for UI7.

Thanks very much… I look forward to testing it

Hi nlrb: what is the current status regarding UI7 compatibility for your plugin ?

Fully working with the latest changes in the 1.2 branch. Just haven’t made a release out of it. First want to see the final UI7 release.

Good to know, thank you.

So I messed up after converting to Ui7 and powermax unit and alarm panel have dissappered on me. I was trying to set the parent device and set it to the power max from vera and it’s gone.

Can this be corrected easily? My first thought was to uninstall the app and reinstall to see if that made a difference.

thx jr

@packhawk: it is not really clear to me what you have done. Did it work at first after upgrading to UI7? Did you install the files from the 1.2 branch?

all i did was update to Ui7 at this point. there was an issue with a device so VERA blew out my backups.

I loaded the most recent Power Max App 1.2. Doesn’t seem like it is seeing the USB through the serial port configuration.

The 1.2 app doesn’t support UI7. It will most likely keep on restarting. You will need the latest files from svn 1.2 branch.

forgot about the wiki…sorry

Sorry I’m not following what svn is. Installing the app it does see it, just have to get the serial interface recognized, but it only shows rs232 which is defaulted int he app.

I have looked over the pinned post as well as other posts and reloaded the luup files from the trunk. it is clearly referencing version 1.0

Looking again at the device settings looks like its not seeing the serial connection.

Error executing function J_Powermax.js.pmjsSettingsTab(): CommProv_pulldown is not defined

Thanks for reporting - I’ll need to fix that.

i found the RC notes and loaded the 1.2 branch and looks better! The serial port configuration is what is still throwing it all off. I’m not getting a drop down option to select the TTLUSB in the dev apps section.

The port:______ under z-wave settings options is the following. /dev/ttyS0

Yep, I’m stumbling on the same issue.
Updated your 1.2 files manually (2 files) but no luck, going to the “Settings” tab throws

Error executing function J_Powermax.js.pmjsSettingsTab(): CommProv_pulldown is not defined

…which is probably some (older) UI5/6 definition or something ? There is only 1 reference to it in the J_Powermax.js file but nothing else on it.

Can you try revision 84? That should solve the issue. Download here.

Will do thanks

Now just need MCV support to stop bricking my unit and put it back to factory on UI7.