UI7 ▾ Version 7.0.5 (1.7.541/1.7.1018) ▾ Mar. 9, 2015

Just noticed version 7.0.5 released and offered to install

Anyone upgraded yet - do I want to be on the cutting edge???

Cheers

Rob

I have the same question!

I’ve tried but the process ended in timeout. I’ve write to support.

donato

I’m attempting right now. We see

I tried. :stuck_out_tongue:
It timed out. :o
Shortly later became unresponsive >:(
30mins later I gave up and power cycled. :-
Not updated :frowning:
But at least still working…
Have raised a support ticket…

Thanks for the heads up. I was just about to click that button but decided to do a forum search first. Good thing I did.

Holding off for now…

I too had slimier issues. Didn’t take 20 min later it restarted on its own and it came back alive but without the update. Called tech support (they answered first call) and they are currently working on trying to update it.

I’m doing it now, will post back. :wink:

Well after that call to tech support (A+ on that) they make quick work of the upgrade and took care of it.

Is everyone using Edges or the older hardware platform?

After a few Yeunglings I got brave (or is it stupid) and hit update on my Vera 3. We’ll see in about 20 mins

Oh how I want too, but but but something in me say’s DON’T DO IT… DON"T DO IT!!!

I upgraded my Vera Lite. Seems to be working so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About 5 minutes in the browser window had a message that it could not contact Vera. Making me look at the unit and the left most LED was blinking red/green. Unable to telnet in. Decided another Yeungling was needed. Which seemed to help as after the Yeungling was dead, Vera had came back alive with the new firmware.

One glaring issue I noticed is that my Virtual sensor panel layout is totally out of whack. Seems the device layout may have underwent some changes…

Upgraded my Vera Edge… Took about 7-8 minutes to upgrade, refreshed the browser page, and all was good!

This update was a lot smoother than the last one!!! ;D ;D

Just upgraded my Vera 3 without issue. Not sure how long it took b/c I walked away. I think this is a big layout / rendering and text rendering improvement; but maybe i missed that on the last upgrade (which required support)

Here’s the notes: http://support.getvera.com/customer/portal/articles/1908417-ui7-▾-version-7-0-5-1-7-541-1-7-1018-▾-mar-9-2015

It does mention layout changes. I’m going to try doing mine again. It usually takes 1-2 times or so then it works.

[quote=“tomtcom, post:17, topic:186357”]Here’s the notes: http://support.getvera.com/customer/portal/articles/1908417-ui7-▾-version-7-0-5-1-7-541-1-7-1018-▾-mar-9-2015

It does mention layout changes. I’m going to try doing mine again. It usually takes 1-2 times or so then it works.[/quote]

The icons and text fit much better. The thermostat fix is also great, but just getting it back to UI5 functionality, that was missed.

Second time worked great, under 4 minutes. Not sure why I seem to have to always upgrade, fail, unplug, replug, upgrade, success. LOL.

Under bugs fixed: “Garage door opener (Linear DG00Z) has the same icon as a light sensor”

Mine is still a light bulb. Will open ticket