Tell us which integrations you want us to make for the EZLO PLATFORM please

Shouldn’t the integration details already be held, for devices previously released on the Vera hubs?

We released a new Linux firmware version 2.0.23.1817.1
We tested the Aeotec 6 multi-sensor with this FW version. It works without any issues. Could you check it on your side? Unpair/pair step for the device might be needed.

I’ve just re-included with the new firmware without success. Does it make a different if battery or power adapter powered? Which is your device firmware?

1 Like

Hello @Odysee
We added support for your device type id. It hasn’t been supported before. We are planning to release a new FW version with this addition in Feb 2022.
re: Aeotec Multisensor 6

I’d like to see the Zooz ZAC36 Water Valve Actuator integrated into the EZLO Platform.

Thanks.

Has Zooz ZEN77 dimmer been integrated or not? I’ve been told yes, and it’s listed as compatible here:

https://ezlo.com/device-compatibility/

However, it’s NOT listed on this page as a compatible device:

And, my integration request says it’s NOT done:

https://jira.mios.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/72/ECS-474

And, Vera Mbile app on Android does NOT have this device in the list:

I have updated to the latest Ezlo firmware and app version.

Is it completely officially integrated or not?

Yes please integrate the Ring Keypad! I have version 1.
I see several Ring zwave devices already integrated.

1 Like

@hizzle There is a workaround for Control4 integration and Ezlo which i managed to pull of, @rigpapa has made an excelent mqtt interface for Ezlo controllers which gets and sets all the devices via Mqtt broker, on the control4 side i have installed berto mqtt bridge and managed to import couple of devices that i have on my ezlo plus, also managed to get them in home assistant. i’m testing it for couple of days, i can say the @rigpapa ezlo interface is working reliably without any issue but i can’t say the same for my ezlo plus which has some problem and its extremely slow so i can’t say if its faster or slower than vera, because even when i use the ezlo plus via the app locally is extremely slow with the zwave part. I have on zigbee plug on my ezlo plus which is also conected to Control 4 via the mqtt interface and the response is instant. I don’t know if i’m allowed to post external links here if you need some additinal info for control4 drivers you can send me a pm

1 Like

@JSNB Thanks for the update. This sounds interesting/promising. How have things been going so far in your tests? I’ll send you a PM so that you can better explain your setup and external links. Thanks for keeping me in the loop. Did you see that there is another zwave controller which is claiming C4 integration? It’s called FlexController by Flex Automation.

I did testing for one week, but i stopped because the z-wave radio on my hub is painfully slow and nobody from ezlo is willing or knowledgable to fix it and i gave up and turned off the ezlo hub. btw i did a test with zigbee devices and it worked pretty fast.

Hello Jason
Could you give me more details on that issue with slow z-wave? Could you describe any use case when you faced this issue?

Support Ticket 264958

1 Like

@Max any news?

Hello Jason
Our Customer Care guys are getting logs from your hub. Our development team has to investigate the issue you faced in more detail. I’ll keep you updated.

Please integrate or provide a plug-in for the Ring Alarm system. SimpleCommands can do it so it must be possible.

FOSCAM Camera plugin that supports PTZ cameras and preset PTZ buttons.

Ideally ignore the first 4 preset locations as Foscam defaults those to useless far right, far left, uppermost, lowermost PTZ positions. So preset 1 should be position 5.

Hi @chuckf2 ,

Ring does not provide an official API yet. There are unofficial reverse engineered libraries around. For now we are evaluating possibilities to make an official integration. We will provide more info once we have progress.
Thanks.

1 Like

What about the data logging function with graphical display and evaluation function? I’ve asked about it in a few places. Unfortunately, this was not mentioned anywhere. Is the feature that outlandish?

https://jira.mios.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/72/ECS-1118

1 Like

Honeywell Thermostat (Total Connect Comfort) please

Hello! @Netzero

We’ve created an integration ticket on your request, which you can follow up with using the following link

https://jira.mios.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/72/ECS-1184