SQRemote + UI5

Any ETA on SQRemote and Vera 1.5.126 beta compatibility?

Ah the joys of Beta software… its always catch up…

Our latest Beta version is compatible, we had to fix a break that was made by a “moving” API on MCV’s side… :wink:

We will release a update with this soon.

Did I get this right: The plugin will be compatible with the UI5 which will be released in 2-3 weeks after updating the Firmware of the SQ Blaster? Will the Firmware update be released together with the UI5 update?

How about the progress of the plugin for SQ Blaster which MicasaVerde is developing? Will it be available with UI5?

Thanks for your information!

We have no idea… as we are not working on this :frowning:

What I do need is someone willing to test the latest beta with UI5. If there is anyone that can help out here, it would be most appreciated. If you can help out please email me john at square connect . com with the subject UI5 test.

Thanks

For those that have offered to test UI5 with the latest Beta - thank you. I don’t need any more offers at the moment.

John

I hope that means that everything is working. ;D

I can confirm the SQ Remote Plugin for the Vera is working on UI5 for me.

However, the SQ Remote App on the iPhone does not support the new firmware!
http://www.squareconnect.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=334

I’d like to see this too as I’m on ui5 and am expeting an Ipad oh…any day now!

I still want an android version though :wink:

There is an update on the App store fro SQRemoteHD that will work with UI5. Our testing and a number of Beta testers all reported this build as working…

HOWEVER we are hearing reports that some peoples iPhones/iPod Touch are still reporting a problem…

If this is the case, please submit a ticket to our support system … that way we can try and identify what is different about the failing ones and our test environment…

Thanks,

Mat

In my case your app is working on the iPhone4 as well as an iPad2 without any problems with the vera firmware 1.5.236.

But where did you plugin for the vera go? It’s no more available in the MicasaVerde App Store apps.mios.com.

@Chixxi

Good to hear SQRemote is working for you… It is looking like there may of been an issue with a couple of beta versions of UI5… The official releases should work fine. If they don’t please raise a ticket with us.

As for the plugin… err I don’t know. @Guessed wrote the plugin, and I think he may be on vacation. I’ll try and follow up.

PS Look fro some announcements from us in January…

Mat

I think the reference is for the stub SQRemote plugin that used tO install as part of some MCV CP requirement in some rev of MiOS, not the SQBlaster plugin, which is a different beast.

Will you release your SQ Blaster Plugin through apps.mios.com?

I installed you plugin manually. Since then lua always tries to download the plugin from apps.mios.com “Downloading Plugin 188…”.

02	01/03/12 9:56:07.697	JobHandler_LuaUPnP::FetchMissingFiles need to download plugin 188 <0x400>
02	01/03/12 9:56:07.699	JobHandler_LuaUPnP::m_sMissingFile_set plugin <0x400>
01	01/03/12 9:56:20.651	JobHandler_LuaUPnP::DownloadPlugin 188 failed to convert error -4: ERROR: no version relased for this plugin __LEAK__ this:-28672 start:-28672 to 0xada000 <0x402>
01	01/03/12 9:56:20.652	JobHandler_LuaUPnP::DownloadFiles new plugin 188 returned 0 <0x402>
01	01/03/12 9:56:22.768	JobHandler_LuaUPnP::DownloadPlugin 188 failed to convert error -4: ERROR: no version relased for this plugin __LEAK__ this:860160 start:831488 to 0xbac000 <0x402>
01	01/03/12 9:56:22.768	JobHandler_LuaUPnP::DownloadFiles new plugin 188 returned 0 <0x402>
01	01/03/12 9:56:25.528	JobHandler_LuaUPnP::DownloadPlugin 188 failed to convert error -4: ERROR: no version relased for this plugin __LEAK__ this:-299008 start:532480 to 0xb63000 <0x402>
01	01/03/12 9:56:25.529	JobHandler_LuaUPnP::DownloadFiles new plugin 188 returned 0 <0x402>

The SQBlaster plugin is #1248, the SQRemote plugin is #188.

If you’re seeing problems with 188, then it’s some issue with the SQRemote plugin that Florin will need to assist with (since that stub worked without problem under UI4)

Thanks for the info guessed. So that means that SQRemote Plugin is for being able to control the Vera with the SQRemote App, and the SQBlaster is for being used to send commands from the vera directly to the sqblaster.

So I am having problems with the SQRemote Plugin #188… Since this thread is called “SQRemote + UI5” i guess this is still the correct place to ask.

Actually the plugin seems to be working, I am for example able to start scenes from the SQ Remote App on my iPhone. But it was not installed via apps.mios.com. And I think therfore I get the errors above. Can anybody tell me which files are used for this plugin? @mcvflorin: When can we expect a released version on apps.mios.com?

To be honest I couldn’t find this plugin’s files, and I don’t know what is it used for. The SQ Remote app works on our Veras without this plugin.

Yes you are right. It doesn’t have any plugin files. I finally found the cause for the error messages. Some SQRemote devices which seemingly were not deleted correctly were still listed in my user_data.json. I deleted them using your description: http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php/topic,8314.msg53832.html#msg53832

No more error messages. ;D Thank you!

But I have another question. Is the SQBlaster Plugin for vera coming to apps.mios.com? Is it UI5 compatible? (not working with your newest uploads in my case)

Now, I am really confused… ???

What is this SQRemote Plugin? Is it needed to use SQRemote HD as a remote for Vera? Should I install it, or is it automatic?
I haven’t found any documentation from SquareConnect or MiOS saying that installation of a plugin is needed, and I can’t find this plugin anywhere…

I can’t do anything with my SQRemote HD on my Vera2, since it can’t connect or get any information from Vera about my devices or scenes. Need help, thanks!

[quote=“Thorden, post:18, topic:169358”]Now, I am really confused… ???

What is this SQRemote Plugin? Is it needed to use SQRemote HD as a remote for Vera? Should I install it, or is it automatic?
I haven’t found any documentation from SquareConnect or MiOS saying that installation of a plugin is needed, and I can’t find this plugin anywhere…

I can’t do anything with my SQRemote HD on my Vera2, since it can’t connect or get any information from Vera about my devices or scenes. Need help, thanks![/quote]For control purposes from SQremote you don’t need a plugin at all.

Have you updated the SQ remote app from app store?

Mine has also been trying to download plugin 188. I’ve no idea what this plugin used to be for but it used to automatically install itself in later versions UI4 if SQremote was used.

I’ve attached a screen cap of it from my deprecated V1. It doesn’t seem to have any device files though…