We’ve released a new Ezlo Linux Firmware LIVE release 126.96.36.1990.3 for Ezlo Plus and Ezlo Secure Ezlo controllers and Vera Edge running Ezlo Linux fw
- Added support for sending logs to Cloud during firmware update and reset process
- Implement LED behavior for different battery states.
- Fixes & improvements on connectivity
- Issue on devices that support Tamper where the broadcasts and notifications generated are opposite to the actual tamper state
- Issue on Z-Wave devices with “electric_meter_amper” that is updated only when the hub is restarted. Ampere meter not changing value instantly once pairing a device supporting it (for example pairing a switch and adding some load to it - e.g. connect a bulb)
- Issue on Vera Edge where after the first update from Vera FW to the new Linux FW the “Internet” LED is OFF
- Issues with some Door Locks, as Danalock V3, that are not added with S2 encryption