Pre-Alpha Ezlo API Testing Tool

FEATURE REQUEST:

With more device being add to the Ezlo hub, the “hub.items.list” query results are going to be massive.

There is currently no easy way to see or find the deviceid you are looking for its items.

As you can see in this view the deviceid numbers are cut off and you cannot read them fully.

I noticed today you have changed the layout of the online API tool webpage and the names of some of the menu items and buttons etc.

However as stated previously, please make this white box wider, so we can see our device names in the list of results.

Other wise you have to click in to each one to find the device you are looking for.

Thanks

I see this message and cannot select any of my Ezlo controllers.

I have to click Log Out in the top right corner, log back in and then I can connect.

Also still finding it extremely difficult to find a particular device I am looking for in the results list. Can you make this easier ?

Where is the online Api tool?

https://apitool.ezlo.com/dashboard

It must be undergoing changes. It is also unreachable for us in support at the moment.

@cw-kid,
Our team is deploying update for the API tool.
It will be available very soon.

1 Like

Are forum members @reneboer , @blacey and @crille still on board with beta testing on this? The more the merrier!

Think crille got banned and booted off the forum like many others did.

Looks like the site is back up now.

However I always see this error message and I cannot select a controller.

I always have to Logout and then back in again and then I can select a controller from the drop down menu OK.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

When are you going to make it easier to list all hub devices and actually find the one you are looking for ?

Can you add a search filter for device name or tidy up the results somehow to make it easier to locate a particular device of interest.

1 Like

Hello @cw-kid

Thank you for the suggestion, we’ll let the team know about it.