"Play nice" devices list

[quote=“pit, post:38, topic:195975”]…wall dual relay Philio PAN06-1B and PAN06-1B (inductive workload works)
→ inclusion as generic zwave device, no problem since 2 y
!! factory reset only successfull without switch workload[/quote]

Any idea how to do secure inclusion with Vera?

[quote=“tunnus, post:41, topic:195975”][quote=“pit, post:38, topic:195975”]…wall dual relay Philio PAN06-1B and PAN06-1B (inductive workload works)

Any idea how to do secure inclusion with Vera?[/quote]
It should do that when keeping to close enough (1 meter, 3 feet) to your Vera when including. It may not when it is further away and does a network inclusion via a third device.

Cheers Rene

[quote=“reneboer, post:42, topic:195975”][quote=“tunnus, post:41, topic:195975”][quote=“pit, post:38, topic:195975”]…wall dual relay Philio PAN06-1B and PAN06-1B (inductive workload works)

It should do that when keeping to close enough (1 meter, 3 feet) to your Vera when including. It may not when it is further away and does a network inclusion via a third device.

Cheers Rene[/quote]

Humor me but I actually experienced the opposite. Taking the device too close to the vera makes the secure key exchange fail because… the vera is too slow and the device sends its key faster than the vera can be ready to take it. I am now having to be at least 2 nodes away to be able to do a secure inclusion on some devices. This adds lag to the communication through the mesh which then gives the vera a chance to get the key. That being said, all the nodes in between need to support secure transmission too or it will just fail.

[quote=“rafale77, post:43, topic:195975”][quote=“reneboer, post:42, topic:195975”][quote=“tunnus, post:41, topic:195975”][quote=“pit, post:38, topic:195975”]…wall dual relay Philio PAN06-1B and PAN06-1B (inductive workload works)

Cheers Rene[/quote]

Humor me but I actually experienced the opposite. Taking the device too close to the vera makes the secure key exchange fail because… the vera is too slow and the device sends its key faster than the vera can be ready to take it. I am now having to be at least 2 nodes away to be able to do a secure inclusion on some devices. This adds lag to the communication through the mesh which then gives the vera a chance to get the key. That being said, all the nodes in between need to support secure transmission too or it will just fail.[/quote]
That sounds too ‘funny’ indeed. Weird for sure.

[quote=“szopen, post:34, topic:195975”]Aeon Labs ZW074 MultiSensor Gen5 (PIR+temp+humidity+light) *
works good, but I do NOT reccomend this, this is obsolete product (powered by AAA batteries and drains them quick!)[/quote]

I have both gen 5 and gen 6 Multisensors, and I found that the Gen 5 creates ghost devices on a quite regular basis. The only way to fix this is to delete the “mother” sensor device and re-add everything…

[quote=“Sorin, post:10, topic:195975”]UI7 firmware has only one head build and will be exactly the same on all Vera hardware. So if there’s an incompatibility with one unit, it will be for all.
Latest available official release is the norm, and Known to work is based on this firmware.[/quote]

Does that mean that if I look at http://getvera.com/compatibility/ and see a device listed as compatible with Vera Edge and Vera Plus but not Vera Secure it is actually compatible with Vera Secure?

Like this one: http://getvera.com/portfolio-posts/wintop-doorwindow-sensor/

That is a Z-Wave device and will work with All the controllers.
VeraSecure is not listed just yet as it was not released when that device was posted.

Thank you for the heads up. I will give the team an heads up to update it.

Some No-Name (Heiman?) CO sensor, looks exactly like Zipato CO sensor - works well, but pairing as generic. device type and xml have to be changed to SmokeSensor1, and device json to CO_Sensor1.

Zipato RGBW2 bulb, works well both with RGB plugin and with native support, also need a change in settings (device type, xml and json) to DimmableRGBLight2

Qubino ON/OFF Thermostat - works, but to turn it on you have to use lua code as it has only OFF and Automatic available via the interface. Choosing automatic option switches it OFF few moments later. To make it work, you have to set it to “Heat”, which you can do via lua in scene. What is odd, if you want to program its behaviour via MyModes panel, you have “Heat” option available to choose and it act accordingly.

Mob.iq switches - didn’t test it by myself, but I have first-hand report that they work. Don’t know about remote controls (which are interesting, by the way)

in addition to the first post, i am also happy with the following devices i use:
I.Alarm

• GoControl ZWave Siren & Strobe (part of GoControl Premium Home Security Suite)
  • Dome Home Security Siren and Chime
    II.Energy
    Aeon Labs ZW095-A - Z-Wave Plus - Home Energy Meter
    III.Outlets
  • Aeon Labs Aeotec Smart Switch 6, Gen5
  • Aeotec Smart Dimmer 6
    IV.Door Locks
  • Yale Real Living Keyless Push Button Deadbolt with Z-Wave (YRD210)
    V. Sensors
  • GoControl Motion sensor WAPIRZ-1 (works as motion and temperature sensor)
  • Aeon labs Aeotec water sensor (DSB45-ZWUS)
    VI. Cameras
    Hikvision DS-7208HQHI-SH
    Hikvision DS-2CD2F22FWD-IWS
    VII. Remote Control
    Aeon labs DSA03202-V1 Minimote
    Logitech Harmony Hub & remote
    VIII. Lights
    Philips HUe

other devices already listed on first post, so i excluded them already. Roomba works but via amazon alexa but amazon alexa not fully supported (device status announcements)

I can’t seem to get the Zooz ZSE30 to play nice. Once paired as a generic Z-Wave device the Leak sensor creates two devices, one of which is categorized as a"motion sensor" and the other as Generic I/O. It seems to me that since this device has only a single function this can’t be right. There is no specific choice under the add device “sensors” category for the Zooz ZSE30, so could you please explain the install selections you used to get this installed and playing nice with UI7.

I have about half a dozen of these and have encountered the same problem and can’t completely remember how I got it fixed. If I may suggest, try including it as a dome leak sensor from the sensor menu. These devices are identical. This is definitely some complications in the device configuration.

are you still having issue with this device ? I wanted to purchase it but it seems that Zooz is not selling it anymore. if you know where to purchase this please let me know so I can get it and ask developers to work on it.