Newly Integrated Devices on Ezlo Platform 2022-Oct-17

hi @slackner dd you decide which scene controller to use ? Any Integration request from us ?

I installed a Zooz Zen32 to test it in my current Vera setup. Unfortunately I had not read up on it thoroughly and discovered the hard way that this scene controller, while allegedly supported by Ezlo, is NOT supported on Vera. So, I couldnā€™t get any real-world experience using it to decide if I liked it as viable replacement for my Leviton scene controllers.

I did submit a Device Support Request for the Eaton 5-button Scene Controller (RFWC5AW), which is still manufactured/sold. Iā€™ve used that one successfully in the past with Vera and, while I still prefer the Levitons overall, the Eaton would be a good substitute (and I like its design/form factor better than the Zooz).

Bumping this threadā€¦

I am curious if the Ezlo team has looked at my Device Support Request for the Eaton 5-button Scene Controller (RFWC5AW)? I checked the supported device listing and I donā€™t see it there, although I would have been surprised if you had gotten it done this quickly. Iā€™m mostly interested in whether or not youā€™ve even looked at this request and determined if itā€™s viable. Scene controller support is one of the major factors holding me back on migrating from Vera Plus to Ezlo Plus.

Thank you.

Hello @slackner

The device integration is in progress but we do not have an ETA yet.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.