mios.com down again?

Seems ok right now.

Now it’s fine. Earlier, it also said something about MySQL Server being unresponsive.

My Mios connection is down - Sat am 8:00 EST - been down for about 8+ hours.

I get to the dashboard but then get a box “data not loading?” Any one else?

Me too. Never know how to respond when this happens. It could be MCV, house lost electricity, house lost internet, and the worst: burglary. I think I need to add a battery back-up to eliminate the lost power element, which is th emost probable aside from MCV. I always look to this board to see if others have a similar issue to ease my mind.

same here. I know the Internet is up at my location so I’m pretty sure it is MCV.

After 4 or 5 retries, I finally got my dashboard. Looks like it is at least somewhat working now.

So, has anybody had any luck getting in? I’ve been trying all day. I can connect locally, but are unable to remotely.

Down right now for me.

edit…ok now

Up for me using iVera…

Down again for me…
I wonder if there is a way to lighten the load on the fwd servers. Some thing similar to SIP. Mios helps set up the connection and then steps out of the way until NAT messes things up again.

looks down to me right now.

I can’t get through either. :[

Also, I find it a little silly that the “request tech support” link tries to open a script on the vera that it failed to connect to.

Edit: Interesting, Vera just posted a scheduled backup to mios.com. So at least vera’s able to communicate with it.

Still down this morning

It’s working for me now.

Down right now for me and has been all day. Seems to be coming a more frequent problem…

unreliable now, iVera and SQ Remote cannot connect remotely. This is getting agravating.

man this is really getting ridiculous now.

cp is down for me now…

Agreed, remote access to my system is critical for me (iVera and Automator). What makes this so unforgiveable is that Micasa seem unwilling or unable to resolve or even address publically fundamental issues with the product.

Very disappointed and frustrated.

Andrew