Imperihome Vera login

People are talking about two different problems all of a sudden. My original post had to do with Imperihome being able to access Mios/Vera/Ezlo servers from outside the local vera network.

That is a distinct problem from being able to reinstall & register the app.

Please do not mix the issues.

Hi,
understood - but your/our problem causes my new installationā€¦

Fair enough. Did you find that a complete reinstallation restores the ability to remotely access your vera?

not yet - but didnā€™t try. I skipped the user login and go with the local IP. For external access I use Vera or Home Remote.

Hi
itā€™s good it works outdoors for me
Good job :wink:

@Valentin_Grigoras

I can confirm that Imperihome is connecting OK again over 4G mobile network.

Thanks

I can also confirm that IH now works again, as does ALT UI that has also not been able to login to Vera. Thanks for fixing, much appreciated.

Back in service! Many thanks to developers and customer service.

1 Like

Anyone notice problems happening again?

Cloud login slow or unresponsive for me.

Works for me just tried it.

Would anyone else mind trying?

I checked on a second device, same issue. no cloud access, tried it through different vpns that would normally work, and on LTE. cloud access just hangs.

Works for me, as does Vera AltUI.

Looking for some advice then. I have tried to rebooting, reinstalling, reentering my username and password. no matter what, Imperihome times out when I am on cell service only. from my end it looks exactly like the problem I originally posted about.

Home Remote and Vera Mobile work.

Update for closure:

Having found no other obvious problems, I deleted and rebuilt my vera object, and everything started working againā€¦

1 Like

@Valentin_Grigoras Are you still around? There seems to be a similar issue again causing problems to authenticate. Could you have a look at recent changes to your environment so see if anything might be causing issues for Imperihome to connect to Vera?

I posted here before I remembered to check for this old thread: Imperihome talks - #79 by olov