How to receive notifications on Door lock pins for Ezlo Plus

Hi there. I am an old vera user but with the new Ezlo Plus I can not find how to send notifications on Door lock pins as I use to do it in vera controllers. For example, if I have code #1 as 1234 asigned to my daughter, I would like to receive a notification when she opens the door with her code.

1 Like

Hello @Emcord!

We’re currently checking on this and will give you an answer real soon.

1 Like

I too would love to have this feature again. And the ability to trigger different scenes based on who unlocks the door.

• Former Vera lite owner
1 Like

Hello!

We’d like to notify you that we were able to reproduce the issue you are experiencing where the MeshBot capabilities are not able to list an existent pin code as a value for the scene trigger. The issue was reported and is already being taken care of by our developers. Please keep an eye on new EZLogic releases for information about the fix available listed on the changelogs.

If you need additional help, let us know!

2 Likes

I don’t see how to set up Notifications of which Schlage Connect door lock pins were used to unlock the door in EZLogic MeshBots. How do I set this type of Notification?
Terry

Hello @tmiller225

Unfortunately, that feature is not available. Our team is working on it but we do not have an ETA yet.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Regards,

Jonathan Botero.
Customer Care Tier 1 Support.

jonathan.boteroEzlo Staff

Unfortunately, that feature is not available. Our team is working on it but we do not have an ETA yet.

Is someone really working on this currently, as in today? Maybe better to say it is on the feature funnel/roadmap or to-do list. By saying someone is working on it you imply it is coming in the next release. That could be setting false hope.

Any new update on this since April? I’d like to see the ability to send notifications on PIN entry also. It was in the Vera Plus but not in Ezlo as far as I can tell.

There was a “work around” posted recently

@Alvaro_Ochoa any update on the live deployment solution?

Thanks