How do I Clear Out "Now Playing" to Play the Queue Instead?

I have a few simple scenes I’ve setup with Sonos plugin to just play music from my Sonos system on demand. However, I’m having difficulties when I execute scenes that use different music sources, in this case Pandor versus tracks from my music library in the Sonos queue.

Specifically, if I execute my scene to play one of my Pandora stations, it works perfectly. However, if I then execute a scene to move one of my music tracks into the queue (replacing the queue) and “play”, it actually starts to play the Pandora station that was previously playing. It seems to “play” whatever is in the Now Playing mode of Sonos.

In my scene, I execute the following Sonos commands (this happens to be a for sleep sound track, so I’m just adding a single track to the queue and repeating it continuously)…

• Group all my zones
  • Set the various volumes
  • “RemoveAllTracksFromQueue”
  • AddURLtoQueue (selecting the single song from my music library using x-file-cifs:)
  • SetPlayMode (REPEAT_ALL)
  • SetCrossfadeMode (True)
  • PlayURL (again specifying the track from my library using x-file-cifs:)

The result is that all of the commands execute correctly, the queue is cleared and the specified track is put in the queue, the repeat & crossfade modes are set correctly, but what plays is the Pandora station that was previously playing.

I’ve searched the forum and all of the plugin documentation to find out if there’s a command to clear out the “Now Playing” or for a command that specifically does something like “PlayQueue”, but cannot find anything.

Any assistance appreciated.

Snapshot of the advanced editor with all of my scene commands below…

This is mine which works. Quick glance I would say you need set URI to play.

Worked. Thank you!