Honeywell TH8320ZW1000 thermostat...

I’ve been having the communication lost error on and off for many months now. It’s odd since it worked flawlessly for so long. I wound up resetting and rejoining it to the Ver and it joined back eventually and then eventually fell back off with the error again. Since then, I keep having to remove it from the wall, wait so many seconds, and plug it back in place. Each time, getting maybe a day or two before it says communication lost again.

I’ve tried pushing on the one board. I even took the plastic covering it off, removed the board from the jack and inserted it back in making sure everything say firmly without doubt. It is about 15ft from the Vera. So it isn’t a distance thing (nothing has ever changed).

I have had it up to here with this unit. I won’t by another Honeywell because of it. I’ll wait till a nice one from another company comes out that supports the new Matter standard. No need for learning schedules or anything since schedules here are far too chaotic and random. Just the basics!