GE Z-Wave In-Wall Smart Motion Switch - Question

Good morning all,
I have 5 of these smart motion switches in either the switch or dimmer version on my Z-Wave network. They work as I expect. My frustration only being that Vera promised back in 2018 that they were going to provide a device handler for native Vera support, and that never came to fruition. I’m told that it is native on Ezlo, but I’m not ready to make that jump until it’s more mature and can support the plugins and devices I currently use with my Vera Plus setup. I’m getting off topic.

My question for is, there are three devices created when the switch is added to Vera. One is the motion sensor, one is the switch/dimmer and the third is a Generic IO device. Does anyone actually know what the Generic IO device is? I tried contacting GE/Jasco, and they told me that it’s up to the Z-wave controller on how the device is interpreted, and they have no idea what that device is. As I said, it works and they’re all installed according to the original thread back in 2017. I can hide or ignore the Generic devices, but I’d just like to know what they are supposed to be, in case I’m missing some capability.